Ryan Coogler officially signs on to write and direct Black Panther sequel

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
White people be funny.

They'll tell you with a straight face some back handed compliment shyt like "Black Panther was a solid top 10 MCU. Just gotta tighten up the action and cgi for the sequel and the franchise might reach the upper echelon :mjgrin:"

Then in the same breath will praise The Dark Knight for being an all time great film while ignoring the clunky and unrealistic fight sequences, the plot holes, and Batman's highly divisive Tone Loc ass voice.

I'm not saying that to diss TDK. It's actually one of my favorite movies ever if not my #1. Just saying that no film is without criticism if you really try to tear it down, and to be careful of how cacs move and try not to fall for it yourselves.

All movies have flaws, but don't fool yourself into thinking Black Panther's historically enormous success doesn't rub a LOT of people the wrong way. Stay on your toes.
Yo!!
:deadmanny:
The Coli all day with the fukkery!
:russ:

Pinyapplesuckas

He's A Good Man
Daps
Reppin
Willacoochee, Ga
Cant go out there making comic book fliks and not be like the comics.
:yeshrug:

shyt, i cant even count how many times Dazzler done died.
:deadmanny:

Comic characters die everyday b.
:francis:
yeah i just cant get into comics or comic movies but there are always exceptions..i like a few..just get sick of them explaining any type of way to bring someone back

Ohhhh we can harvest his energy from these stones :gladbron:

We can rebuild them :gladbron::gladbron:

We Thought She was dead all this time...but somehow she's NOT!! :gladbron::gladbron::gladbron::gladbron:

:snoop:

Tflasha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Texas
Logic will tell anyone that, but if nikkas like you want to be dumb for the culture, so be it :yeshrug:
Think a movie makes $700 milli in the U.S., and a billi plus worldwide with only black people supporting it :dahell:
I think you fail to realize the obvious redundancy of your original comment. Everyone knows that the basis of support from white viewers are needed in order for a film to be as big as black panther. However, theres tons of white people who hated and slandered it online. those are the people i were referring to.

CodeKansas

Superstar
Daps
White people be funny.

They'll tell you with a straight face some back handed compliment shyt like "Black Panther was a solid top 10 MCU. Just gotta tighten up the action and cgi for the sequel and the franchise might reach the upper echelon :mjgrin:"

Then in the same breath will praise The Dark Knight for being an all time great film while ignoring the clunky and unrealistic fight sequences, the plot holes, and Batman's highly divisive Tone Loc ass voice.

I'm not saying that to diss TDK. It's actually one of my favorite movies ever if not my #1. Just saying that no film is without criticism if you really try to tear it down, and to be careful of how cacs move and try not to fall for it yourselves.

All movies have flaws, but don't fool yourself into thinking Black Panther's historically enormous success doesn't rub a LOT of people the wrong way. Stay on your toes.
All tree of the Christopher Nolan Batman films are overrated tripe, and the only reason I even remember the third one is solely because of the Auralnauts parody videos that came after. Love telling the Nolan stans that shyt, too.

Coogler needs to tighten up them fight scenes, though. Can't have the Russos still having the best version of BP out there. Same thing for whoever does Doctor Strange 2, because he was on his bullshyt heavy in Infinity War.

zayk35

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Escondido California
Still don't get the hype about this shyt. It came out on Netflix and I finally watched and I'm still not moved....what did I miss??

dh86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
:wtf: the only thing they needed to do was have t'challa address the African Union instead of the UN and it would have been perfect. It would of symbolized T'challa recognizing that Kilmonger although extreme, his perspective was moving in the right direction for blacks globally. Him addressing the UN makes it seem like he (t'challa) still doesn't get it. But you can't stray to far away from the source material I guess :manny:

The story was Nakia’s idea in basically the first line in the movie coming to life, not killmongers.

Ukbrotha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Naija, London, Earth
Still don't get the hype about this shyt. It came out on Netflix and I finally watched and I'm still not moved....what did I miss??
Nothing. You watched it and it didn't do anything for you. I watched it and loved it. Thats the way life is. Not everything will be for everyone. I'm sure there are movies you love than I'd hate. Just keep it moving really.:manny:

teacher

All Star
Daps
The story was Nakia’s idea in basically the first line in the movie coming to life, not killmongers.

Kilmonger made it more real....Nakia and t'challa are like the rich blacks here that say there is no racism, since they are so out of touch with average day to day dealings.

ColdSlither

Extensive Enterprises
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Elizabeth, NJ by way of East Orange
I just hope that they have less CGI fight scenes. That was my only gripe with the movie. I'm not shocked that Coogler is coming back. Hell, I wouldn't be surprised if he signed a deal with Disney, especially with the Fox deal going through. He can make these comic book movies, and then go to Fox to do projects closer to what he wants to do. This way Disney can keep him, and really all of their directors, actors, producers, screenwriters, in house. Tired of writing this comic book shyt? Here you go, feel free to make something edgy and Emmy winning on FXX.

ultraflexed

Superstar
Daps
yeah i know :snoop:

thats one of my biggest gripes with Super Hero movies...they can kill the whole cast and then find an orb underground that instantly brings them back to life...nothing is ever final.

This is over exaggerating by you guys. The only death that happened where the person came back was Loki

Agent Colson has not returned to the big screen
Quick silver is still dead
Hiemdale is dead
In the MCU who died and came back..:jbhmm:

Pinyapplesuckas

He's A Good Man
Daps
Reppin
Willacoochee, Ga
This is over exaggerating by you guys. The only death that happened where the person came back was Loki

Agent Colson has not returned to the big screen
Quick silver is still dead
Hiemdale is dead
In the MCU who died and came back..:jbhmm:
I never heard of none of those people so maybe its better off they were left for dead :manny:

im talking about characters people know/care about. nikkas aint got the heart to kill off Spiderman forever.