tWBZtcs.gif

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
Im happy the brother is back.

But Feige needs to get him a better visual effects supervisor, a better stunt team, and let him film in Africa somewhere.

Spider-Man gets to film all over Europe, yet we cant get BP to film in Africa.
:stopitslime:

It only makes sense to film on location if that location has monuments or features that are vital to the scene. Wakanda does not resemble a real place so why would they spend the money to film somewhere with identifiable landmarks? If the movie extends beyond wakanda into other areas in Africa then they should definitely shoot there.

Last edited:

Sunalmighty

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Oakland, Ca
yeah i know :snoop:

thats one of my biggest gripes with Super Hero movies...they can kill the whole cast and then find an orb underground that instantly brings them back to life...nothing is ever final.
but they would be fools not to continue the franchise. it caters to primarily black audiences and made well over a billion dollars.

Achille

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
S.M.B 4 EVER
but they would be fools not to continue the franchise. it caters to primarily black audiences and made well over a billion dollars.

Well they can always fill in that void by making Shuri Black Panther already which a lot of people want. I feel T'Challa should get his own trilogy before all that talk.

Pinyapplesuckas

He's A Good Man
Daps
Reppin
Willacoochee, Ga
i agree 100% but i feel like they were fools to include him in that mass kill off also...right after his movie was a smash...i just felt robbed when i watched IW.

Achille

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
S.M.B 4 EVER
i agree 100% but i feel like they were fools to include him in that mass kill off also...right after his movie was a smash...i just felt robbed when i watched IW.

Marvel underestimated the success of Black Panther. They didn't think Black Panther would do them type of numbers and in their initial plan that's how the story would go. Marvel was filming BP and IW at the same time. BP just came out first.

Versa

American Weirdo
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
White people be funny.

They'll tell you with a straight face some back handed compliment shyt like "Black Panther was a solid top 10 MCU. Just gotta tighten up the action and cgi for the sequel and the franchise might reach the upper echelon :mjgrin:"

Then in the same breath will praise The Dark Knight for being an all time great film while ignoring the clunky and unrealistic fight sequences, the plot holes, and Batman's highly divisive Tone Loc ass voice.

I'm not saying that to diss TDK. It's actually one of my favorite movies ever if not my #1. Just saying that no film is without criticism if you really try to tear it down, and to be careful of how cacs move and try not to fall for it yourselves.

All movies have flaws, but don't fool yourself into thinking Black Panther's historically enormous success doesn't rub a LOT of people the wrong way. Stay on your toes.

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
yeah i know :snoop:

thats one of my biggest gripes with Super Hero movies...they can kill the whole cast and then find an orb underground that instantly brings them back to life...nothing is ever final.
Cant go out there making comic book fliks and not be like the comics.
:yeshrug:

shyt, i cant even count how many times Dazzler done died.
:deadmanny:

Comic characters die everyday b.
:francis: