Ryan Coogler officially signs on to write and direct Black Panther sequel

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Yeah, homie went completely overboard and over the top wit it. But his daddy DID sell out Wakanda to cacs that stole the tech from there (Klaue). :francis:

Yeah, that part sucked but let's be honest. Claue only got a smidgen of vibranium a small portion of it...:francis: it was also the fact he got several of his countrymen killed in the process... The king had to know someone sold them out... :mjcry: his brother had the right idea tho... just fukked up how he went about it.

loyola llothta

☭☭☭
Daps
Reppin
BaBylon
In the first movie I didn't like the portrayal of black panther, killmonger or wakanda

I hope the black writers and directors dont go that route ever again

Reece

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Yeah, homie went completely overboard and over the top wit it. But his daddy DID sell out Wakanda to cacs that stole the tech from there (Klaue). :francis:

You know what they say about good intentions :francis:

Reece

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Yeah, that part sucked but let's be honest. Claue only got a smidgen of vibranium a small portion of it...:francis: it was also the fact he got several of his countrymen killed in the process... The king had to know someone sold them out... :mjcry: his brother had the right idea tho... just fukked up how he went about it.

Claw had me dying when they implied he took all the vibranium lol...homie was just flabbergasted like :gucci: they got a whole damn mountain of that shyt. I took a bookbag’s worth and almost died doing that :mjlol: