Ryan Coogler officially signs on to write and direct Black Panther sequel

teacher

All Star
Daps
Nakia left Wakanda to help people :dahell:

Any average non wakandan non-c00n would of been signing up for Kilmongers conquest :aicmon:. Did you not hear his speech in the throne room? Only some bourgeiouse (sp?) elite who is out of touch with the struggle would of been opposing him as hard as they were. While she did help people it was more like a game to her with the abandon quest button whenever she wanted. Not to mention all the wakandan tech she had during her missions. Being Wakandan fukks up your perspective regardless.

Norrin Radd

To me, my board!
Daps
Reppin
Zenn-La
Any average non wakandan non-c00n would of been signing up for Kilmongers conquest :aicmon:. Did you not hear his speech in the throne room? Only some bourgeiouse (sp?) elite who is out of touch with the struggle would of been opposing him as hard as they were. While she did help people it was more like a game to her with the abandon quest button whenever she wanted.

"Out of touch with the struggle" :russ:

What was Killmonger doing when we first meet him? Dressed like Quavo in a museum with Ulysses "Wakandans are savages" Klaw :mjpls:

What was Nakia doing when we first meet her? Liberating women and child soldiers :wow:

Erik "I took life from my own brothers and sisters on this continent" Killmonger :mjpls:

In the end she had the same idea as Killmonger, Just minus the genocide :pachaha:

Achille

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
S.M.B 4 EVER
Black Panther 2: Ryan Coogler on the pressure of making a sequel
Now that Ryan Coogler has been tasked with following up his mega-blockbuster Black Panther for Marvel, the pressure is starting to mount. In an interview with IndieWire, the Creed director explained that, despite the stress, he’s not that worried.

I think the pressure is kind of always going to be there. I’ve had a chance to make three feature films, each one of them had its own very specific type of pressure. In the process of it, it feels insurmountable each time,” Coogler explained.

Related: Ryan Coogler Returning to Write & Direct Black Panther Sequel
While this isn’t the director’s first sequel, Black Panther 2 will be the first time he’s helmed a follow-up to a movie he also directed, but says he remains focused on the job at hand. “When it comes to making a sequel, I’ve never done it before, a sequel to something that I’ve directed myself. So I think there’s gonna be a lot of pressure there, but what we’re going to try to do is just focus on the work, like we always do. Really try to go step by step and try to quiet everything else around us, really focus on trying to make something that has some type of meaning.”

Black Panther, which hit theaters in February of this year, is currently being pushed for awards season by Disney, the company that owns Marvel Studios. They’re currently campaigning for the film in every major category of the Oscars, including Best Picture.

Read more at Black Panther 2: Ryan Coogler on the Pressure of Making a Sequel