Ryan Coogler & Michael B. Jordan vampire film "Sinners"

WaveCapsByOscorp™

2021 Grammy Award Winner
Daps
i got an email from production about the movie a couple of weeks ago but didn't submit for it. they probably gonna have hella people trying to get on the set and frankly i'm tired of big sets, i'd rather the smaller. and, if i didn't get some sort of standin role, it would have been even worse

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
Honestly...Coogler and Michael B need to throw Jonathan Majors a life line..put him in this shyt

Facts. Stay On Code.
Its tough cause on one hand if that shyt happened earlier it would have sunk MBJ's directorial debut.

And this is the film that Coogler can have full access too in 25 years. Majors addition could fukk that up as well in terms of maxing the potential. This is rumored to have sequels so maybe they'll wait till that to bring him on board.

Johnathan Majors or
John Boyega would have been good fits
to play MBJ brother
Yea it would have been good to have another black actor get a shot. Although this helps with budget, but still its other actors that could have shined as well.

Last edited:

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
For brehs that know the difference between film and digital is this that kinda camera?

Last time he shot on film was Fruitvale, but these bigger budget films havent let him shoot on that.