Ryan Coogler & Michael B. Jordan vampire film "Sinners"

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
These kinda films dont need super huge budgets imo
Typically. It being a period piece can make it kind of expensive though

For example, the new Color Purple movie had a 100 million dollar budget. This is 25 mill less than that.

And again if its just a thriller/horror I think it can get by but if they trying to do "anime like action sequences" then its a risk.

Unless you brehs think they were referring to to anime horror/thriller. I havent read/watched Vampire Hunter D or none of that stuff though.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Typically. It being a period piece can make it kind of expensive though

For example, the new Color Purple movie had a 100 million dollar budget. This is 25 mill less than that.

And again if its just a thriller/horror I think it can get by but if they trying to do "anime like action sequences" then its a risk.

Unless you brehs think they were referring to to anime horror/thriller. I havent read/watched Vampire Hunter D or none of that stuff though.

The new color purple isnt a good example of efficient film making lol. Something have said budget still doesnt mean thats what it takes.

Joker is a period piece also in theory (if we agree in the definition being something taking place in a past time period) and did more with less.

jay211

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Or they taking less than normal.

Budget is only 75 mill...15 mill less than what he asked for. :patrice:

Which might be fine for a horror/thriller movie however its a bit risky if they trying to make it action like AND a period piece imo.

Also interesting that Robert Eggers/The Witch has his vampire movie coming out a little more than 2 months before it.

Hope WB know what they doing.

The budget is 90 MILLION. And when they are willing to publicly say what the budget is, it means it will probably rise to 110 to 115 million when it's all said and done.

Kiyoshi-Dono

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Petty Vandross.. fukk Yall
tenor.gif

Ahadi

Veteran
Daps
I’m interested in hearing the title.

Surprised if it’s not Blade related