Ryan Coogler & Michael B. Jordan vampire film "Sinners"

Cakebatter

All Star
Daps
I would have preferred something more like a Lost Boys. Hell, put it in the same universe but in Chicago or Cleveland. Set it in the 80s and have 2 boys moving in with their aunt/grandparents in a neighborhood run by a gang that happens to also be vampires. Just like Lost Boys the gang uses a pretty to lure the older brother into join the gang.

Scustin Bieburr

Baby baybee baybee UUUGH
Daps
Turns out black people are mad :francis: .....or at least believed to be black

Nah I'm rocking with this. No movie about black people suffering. I like that they'll go to war against the klan and I want to see them winning.

Movies like this fuel revolutionary spirit because there are real stories of black people who fought back. We are indoctrinated to believe that slavery ended just because enough white people felt bad. We are taught that black people were under segregation in the south and discriminated against in the north but just basically bared the abuse until white people felt bad and decided not to allow blatant murder and disrespect of us.

In reality, there were several slave revolts and freed slaves were instrumental in the Civil War. Black people died and KILLED for freedom. In the Jim crow south people fought back with guns and squared up in riots and attempted lynching.

They don't want you to pay attention to THOSE aspects of history because they are instructive. They demonstrate that black people did not take this treatment lying down and used RADICAL action. Freedom and power in this country didn't come without violence.

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]

Delroy Lindo is heading back to the big screen.

The actor, who in recent years has starred in Hulu’s Unprisoned and appeared in Netflix’s The Harder They Fall, has closed a deal to join Michael B. Jordan in the untitled supernatural horror thriller that Ryan Coogler is directing for Warner Bros.

Little is known about that project — and what is known has yet to be confirmed by either the studio or Coogler. Insiders say the feature is set in the Jim Crow-era South, and possibly involves both vampires and Southern supernatural traditions. Jordan may be playing dual roles — as twin brothers.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
I would have preferred something more like a Lost Boys. Hell, put it in the same universe but in Chicago or Cleveland. Set it in the 80s and have 2 boys moving in with their aunt/grandparents in a neighborhood run by a gang that happens to also be vampires. Just like Lost Boys the gang uses a pretty to lure the older brother into join the gang.
or nikkas can create an original idea

Cakebatter

All Star
Daps
or nikkas can create an original idea
This was an original idea.

A1NII3emo2L._AC_SY879_.jpg

:lolbron: