Russias parliment approved for troops to be sent to ukraine; shyt just got real US may get invovled

Detroit Wave

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The D

keep it wavy

Max-B-3.gif

Roberto Dinero

Dropped from #TnT
Daps
Reppin
The Infamous World's End Houses
War is money but in this case, it's just world leaders acting like big babies.

As usual. lol.

Quite the opposite.

War is bad for business when you're dealing with a country that can take you on, head to head. If you're bombing the shyt out of some poor nation, its all gravy but someone that can hit back, usually leaves you with the :whoa: face.

Roberto Dinero

Dropped from #TnT
Daps
Reppin
War is money but in this case, it's just world leaders acting like big babies.

As usual. lol.

Quite the opposite.

War is bad for business when you're dealing with a country that can take you on, head to head. If you're bombing the shyt out of some poor nation, its all gravy but someone that can hit back, usually leaves you with the :whoa: face.

Roberto Dinero

Dropped from #TnT
Daps
Reppin
false
not all but a few , there a lot of billionaires withouth investitions in the US , way more

I thought it was quite a few of them. But like I already said, its bad for the economy, its bad for business altogether when you're dealing with nations that can really do damage to each other. None of them really wants that. They just wanna keep it peaceful and keep their economies going, trading with each other.

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
Yep, war brought the U.S. out of The Great Depression which was manufactured to begin with.
it's obvious alot of this shyt is manufactured imo, the world literally goes from one war/rising conflict to the next like clockwork with little to no time of peace inbetween

hypo666

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Obama+Bike+Riding.jpg

images

images

vs

images

images

images

I could make an intelligent point, but I think I will sum up my view with images. I totally get why the russians are moving it makes sense for their national interests , but you think putin would pull this the way he is with a jfk reagan or nixon in the whitehouse with the backing of a churchill or a thatcher? I doubt it. He doesn't respect obama or cameron.The russians have been treated like bytches ever since the berlin wall came down , they in recent years made objections to the foreign adventures that britain and the US involved themselves in , they were ignored, their country was financially raped by businessmen with western backing after the wall came down as well under that drunk yeltzin. Now the russians sense weakness in the west, and they are going to grab what suits them while they can.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Wtf I said USA needs to stop sticking its nose in issues that doesn't xoncernt them and worry about their own borders where they can't even control mexicams.coming in andd nout

The Cold War never ended :childplease: I don't think anything is going to happen, either, but Reincar talking about the 19th century concept of "physical borders" when that shyt died after WW2 :heh:

Stuntone

Louisiana Made, DC PAID!
Daps
Reppin
IT Cert-Gang Mafia, GMB and HOH
A lot of nations want to see the US suffer, I'm sure even a few of our allies also. We've done a lot of bullying around the world, we've caused a lot of misery and suffrage.

I truly feel like this country's best day are in the past. I hope not. Anyhow, live life to the fullest while you're still smiling.

HookersandIceCream

#TeamOrange
Daps
Reppin
Wherever whores go.....
Wtf I said USA needs to stop sticking its nose in issues that doesn't xoncernt them and worry about their own borders where they can't even control mexicams.coming in andd nout
Maybe your Canadian ass needs to stop posting on a US forum telling us what to do :usure: