Russias parliment approved for troops to be sent to ukraine; shyt just got real US may get invovled

hypo666

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
One of the key reasons why leadership seems poor in western countries compared to the past,is far fewer of our leaders and senior politicians have seen military service. And Iam not talking about the likes of bush 2 doing a spot of flying with the national guard during vietnam or mcain crashing numerous times on an aircraft carrier,once costing lives and ending up a POW for the duration . Iam talking about career military, officers who have seen action and lead men in the harshest of conditions. It is no wonder that a bunch of harvard grads (obama and co) and bullingdon boys (cameron and co) ,aren't all that great at managing their own countries affairs let alone dealing with global powers who have the likes of putin (ex kgb and a megalomaniac by all accounts) .

They are outclassed at every turn.All evidence I have seen and heard suggests putin doesn't respect obama in the slightest ,mocked him during the olympics, by letting a racist light the torch, and as for the british.... our military isn't even a shadow it is becoming a mere speck and the british are barely on speaking terms with the russians because of a,long running row about russia assassinating their own citizens in britain and the russians and the british are always throwing out each others embassy staff for 'spying'

I just hope we dont get another hitler,because russia will just assert itself in it's own back yard putin knows his limits and isn't a madman , adolf would have run rings around these bunch of fannies .

Last edited:

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
One of the key reasons why leadership seems poor in western countries compared to the past,is far fewer of our leaders and senior politicians have seen military service. And Iam not talking about the likes of bush 2 doing a spot of flying with the national guard during vietnam or mcain crashing numerous times on an aircraft carrier,once costing lives and ending up a POW for the duration . Iam talking about career military, officers who have seen action and lead men in the harshest of conditions. It is no wonder that a bunch of harvard grads (obama and co) and bullingdon boys (cameron and co) ,aren't all that great at managing their own countries affairs let alone dealing with global powers who have the likes of putin (ex kgb and a megalomaniac by all accounts) .

They are outclassed at every turn.All evidence I have seen and heard suggests putin doesn't respect obama in the slightest ,mocked him during the olympics, by letting a racist light the torch, and as for the british.... our military isn't even a shadow it is becoming a mere speck and the british are barely on speaking terms with the russians because of a,long running row about russia assassinating their own citizens in britain and the russians and the british are always throwing out each others embassy staff for 'spying'

I just hope we dont get another hitler,because russia will just assert itself in it's own back yard putin knows his limits and isn't a madman , adolf would have run rings around these bunch of fannies .

u wanna blame the west, u blame them for not getting involved, there is no way of getting involved without starting a war

there is only 2 choices, let putin take ukraine or start war war 3

there are no alternatives

the biggest problem is that most of the ukraine want the russians to take control. i fear for the safety of this new gov,i hope they get out of dodge if putin decides to take the whole country

karim

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
http://www.cnn.com/2014/03/01/world/europe/ukraine-politics/

:lupe: i better not get drafted

i know yall nikkas dont watch the new but anyway quick rundown

ukraine had a mini civil war,
the president dipped out
the president and putin are friends
putin moved some ships over there like 2 days ago and 1 in cuba
obama said dont get involved or else...
putin thinks obama is soft
the parliament just approved for troops to come over there
if they do actually go into ukraine obama has to respond or else hes gonna look like a complete p*ssy to the rest of the world and all these bytch ass middle eastern countries gonna boss up

It's way more complicated than that!

hypo666

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
u wanna blame the west, u blame them for not getting involved, there is no way of getting involved without starting a war

the biggest problem is that most of the ukraine want the russians to take control. i fear for the safety of this new gov,i hope they get out of dodge if putin decides to take the whole country

Actually I don't believe we should get involved, I see this as the EU's fault they encouraged all this to begin with .Naively thinking the people who took over the Ukraine would be the blonde girls in the tight jeans who the media kept showing and not the nazis shooting at the police and setting them alight.That female politician they keep touting in the Ukraine is the biggest gangster of them all....

,let them clean the mess up and it's more than time the UK left the EU,the EU and it's past incarnations have been nothing but trouble for us, but that is another disccusion. British people have nothing in common with it, we want nothing to do with it, the vast majority want to leave now and we are fukking sick of it. . I am just making a general comment really about the succession of poor leaders,both the US and the UK have had, and the effects this is having on other past imperial powers who want their time again or emerging ones.

karim

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Bullshyt, Adolf didn't have a clue of what he was doing strategically, once he stopped listening to his generals, germany lost the war.

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Actually I don't believe we should get involved, I see this as the EU's fault they encouraged all this to begin with .Naively thinking the people who took over the Ukraine would be the blonde girls in the tight jeans who the media kept showing and not the nazis shooting at the police and setting them alight.That female politician they keep touting in the Ukraine is the biggest gangster of them all....

,let them clean the mess up and it's more than time the UK left the EU,the EU and it's past incarnations have been nothing but trouble for us, but that is another disccusion. British people have nothing in common with it, we want nothing to do with it, the vast majority want to leave now and we are fukking sick of it. . I am just making a general comment really about the succession of poor leaders,both the US and the UK have had, and the effects this is having on other past imperial powers who want their time again or emerging ones.

who are these emerging ones?

honestly i think the usa could rip the russians a new azzhole if they had to if nuclear weapons werent involved

hypo666

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Bullshyt, Adolf didn't have a clue of what he was doing strategically, once he stopped listening to his generals, germany lost the war.

Actually it was a very close run thing early on. In fact if adolf,himmler et al hadn't been obsessed with genocide on an industrial scale and all the resources that took up ,and also their racial ideologies they probably would have taken russia. For one,because stalin was disliked more so than even hitler when he invaded Russia,because stalin was also a mass murderer , ,many russians saw the germans as liberators intially. If the rear units full of einsatzgruppen hadn't have started filling up the mass graves, starving them and working them to death, hitler would have had a huge amount more man power and wouldn't have needed to spend as much resources of policing the rear areas.

And there are all sorts of arguments for and against hitlers strategic decision making made by historians . I would say the problem was less strategy and more ideology to be honest.

hypo666

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
who are these emerging ones?

honestly i think the usa could rip the russians a new azzhole if they had to if nuclear weapons werent involved

china and india..When say china in years to come starts to assert itself far more in other nations, they will remember the excuses the US used to occupy countries.

America can just about handle bullying middle eastern countries, yet thanks to western media and modern thinking they soil themselves when their soldiers start coming back in bodybags and missing limbs. And I don't blame the american people, especially when their politicians lie about why they are sending peoples sons and daughters. But how do you think the american people would stomach going up against the russians? Just read some war stories about chechnya? There would be no a$$hole ripping.putin knows the US won't take military action against him, he doesn't respect or fear the president ,the US and UK have to just stand and say some strong words from the side lines and call Putin a very bad boy. Like the fools and hypocrites they are.

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
1. You may not realize this...but your little moral championing doesn't mean much in the greater context of the world. Everything doesn't take precedent.

2. if you care so much about africa...move there. Living in the USA, a country with its own geopolitical interests won't help.

3. I'm black so don't get it twisted when I say these things

4. Read this: http://www.en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Realpolitik

5. Ukraine is infinitely more important to the stabilization of global interests than a lot of present-day africa is. Sorry. It just is.

You just sidestepped the question with bullshyt. NEXT...:camby:

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music

THIS IS ALL THAT MATTERS. If the Ukraine people want Russia to take over let it be. The previous president was DEMOCRATICALLY elected. Not sure why Americans are supporting this NeoNazi regime that seized power so suddenly. Its truly demonic what the CIA is doing here..

Malik

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV | Philly
I'll be 26 next month. They draft cuts off at 26, right? :lupe:

I have younger cousins and nephews though. That would be fukked up.