Russias parliment approved for troops to be sent to ukraine; shyt just got real US may get invovled

MAKAVELI25

the heir apparent
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang
im sayin :dead: almost negged homie cuz i definitely felt like hearing War Ready :violent: only to be let down

shyt like this is why i love (spectating) shyt that goes on in Russia, the big homie Putin is like Dr. Doom over there :banderas:

Go ahead, breh. Tit for Tat :mjpls:

Vilified not verified

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
im sayin :dead: almost negged homie cuz i definitely felt like hearing War Ready :violent: only to be let down

shyt like this is why i love (spectating) shyt that goes on in Russia, the big homie Putin is like Dr. Doom over there :banderas:
I was dissapointed as fukk :upsetfavre:

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
If you don't want a war then stay the fukk quiet. I fight Giants, not insects :mjpls:

but i thought you was war ready homie :youngsabo:
:whew: set myself up for that one

double entedre dont ask me how :wow::to:

fukk it

ak-gif-o.gif
just another homocide when ya war ready :bustback:negged

2lqHLi.gif

Last edited:

pickles

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
#Byrdgang
Putin is getting his Francis Underwood on.:wtf: Nikka want to be :boss: outchea.

Obama aint doing shyt. Nikka we in Iraq, Afghanistan, the fukk?:wtf: We don't have time to get involved in another bullshyt, that has nothing to do with us.

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
shyt like this just makes me sit back and think wow, we really did just waste a decade and a half in Iraq/Afghanistan.

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
Damn where the hell is this all leading to though

Right now it's a tit for tat, US, UK, and France just called on Russia to stop it's aggressive actions and negotiate with the new govt in Kiev. Problem is, Russia believes the new govt to be illegitimate and truthfully in terms of what they can do the new Ukrainian govt has almost no power. So it's forcing NATO to get involved if Putin doesn't stop, funny thing is after all the intervention adventures that the US and NATO have been involved in over the years their charges on Russia are pretty ironic if not hypocritical. Like Malcolm said, the chickens comin home to roost.

Oh, and no way does a draft happen. I doubt any boots would be on the ground from the US.

Last edited:

Detroit Wave

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The D
The US ain't doing shyt unless NATO step up and they don't want them problems cause this unlike that play shyt in iraq and afghan this shyt would be a real war

Yea this would be waaaayyyyy different than fighting bum ass nikkas in soccer jerseys and sandals. No way in hell the US gets involved......officially :mjpls: