Russias parliment approved for troops to be sent to ukraine; shyt just got real US may get invovled

BocaRear

The World Is My Country, To Do Good Is My Religion
Daps
lowkey riding with russia on this one,

Ukraine is all kinds of fukked up now, lots of neo-nazi groups making moves to get into power

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
:laff:

I ain't gonna act like I know much though, I'm pretty ignorant to this whole thing but the Soviet/American beef goes way back. But things are different now. If this was in the cold war days, I could see a serious problem but I doubt anything serious is gonna really go down.

The Cold War never ended :childplease: I don't think anything is going to happen, either, but Reincar talking about the 19th century concept of "physical borders" when that shyt died after WW2 :heh:

Roberto Dinero

Dropped from #TnT
Daps
Reppin
The Infamous World's End Houses
The Cold War never ended :childplease: I don't think anything is going to happen, either, but Reincar talking about the 19th century concept of "physical borders" when that shyt died after WW2 :heh:

Well, I don't know much about the whole Cold War. I mean, I know a little about it but not extensive knowledge. But even if it never ended, its definitely not as bad as it was in the 70's/80's. Now a days, even though most of the Russian people are poor, you got all these Russian billionaires that have invested interests in the US. At the end of the day, these days its all about money. And war is bad for business.

Poitier

My Words Law
Supporter
Daps
Well, I don't know much about the whole Cold War. I mean, I know a little about it but not extensive knowledge. But even if it never ended, its definitely not as bad as it was in the 70's/80's. Now a days, even though most of the Russian people are poor, you got all these Russian billionaires that have invested interests in the US. At the end of the day, these days its all about money. And war is bad for business.

War is money but in this case, it's just world leaders acting like big babies.

LionofJudah

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Quite the opposite.

RR_049

Daps

false
not all but a few , there a lot of billionaires withouth investitions in the US , way more