Russias parliment approved for troops to be sent to ukraine; shyt just got real US may get invovled

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
p34_DWI22303.jpg

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Yeah, shyt is starting to get serious. I don't think it will lead to WW3 but who knows, it could happen.

My father does business in the Ukraine from time to time and all the people that work with him have been pulled out of the country. A lot of businesses are pulling out of there, which is not a good look to begin with but, they have more serious problems than that at the moment...

us just needs to worry about its own borders than sticking its nose where it doesnt belong

Roberto Dinero

Dropped from #TnT
Daps
Reppin
The Infamous World's End Houses
obama threatened with their will be consequences

I seriously doubt those consequences will lead to full out war between the US and Russia. There will probably be sanctions and things of that nature at the most. It could happen but I think the US and Russia rather get money together than go to war with each other.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset

Breh you need to listen to the video you posted cos it aint what you think it is.

im sayin :dead: almost negged homie cuz i definitely felt like hearing War Ready :violent: only to be let down

MOSCOW — Aleksei A. Navalny, Russia’s leading opposition figure, was placed under house arrest on Friday and ordered not to use the Internet or telephone for two months, thus removing President Vladimir V. Putin’s fiercest critic from public life.

http://www.nytimes.com/2014/03/01/world/europe/aleksei-navalny.html?ref=world&_r=0

shyt like this is why i love (spectating) shyt that goes on in Russia, the big homie Putin is like Dr. Doom over there :banderas: