Russias parliment approved for troops to be sent to ukraine; shyt just got real US may get invovled

Chief

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Jozi
Russia has a treaty with Ukraine dont they ? and they aint following through with that what makes u think they not gon let them thangsss fly if they losing

It won't go that far NATO is :whew: that Ukraine is not a member but it don't think Russia would be doing what it's doing if it was.

alpo

Dade County carol city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carol city
A lot of nations want to see the US suffer, I'm sure even a few of our allies also. We've done a lot of bullying around the world, we've caused a lot of misery and suffrage.

I truly feel like this country's best day are in the past. I hope not. Anyhow, live life to the fullest while you're still smiling.
Ain't you black?

Family Man

Banned
Daps
Yea this would be waaaayyyyy different than fighting bum ass nikkas in soccer jerseys and sandals. No way in hell the US gets involved......officially :mjpls:
Those bum ass nikkas in soccer jerseys and sandals been giving the US that work though.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
you do know the facsict movement in ukraine is what is leading the revolts? That they are a mjor part of the new government. That the us is support a neo nazi right wing party?

Putin is protecting his interests. The reason this whole revolution started was because the ukrainian president decided to go into bed with russia than the EU and that upset the facists.

Yakno1

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
hopefully we can come to a diplomatic ending. In 94' US UK signed a deal with Ukraine about their nukes, disarm and we will provide protection. This is the time where the US has to make a decision on if we will uphold the deal. It's other approaches too, most Russian is held in Western Banks. We can freeze assets etc

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
us just needs to worry about its own borders than sticking its nose where it doesnt belong

united states of America = we are the pirates

Obama telling russiA,...
you ain't the USSR, no mo.
we will come take that shyt.
fall back, and I ain't bush.
I will get Cho ass gone and kill yo ass and take yo shyt, for real.

art barr

Just like bruddas

Couple shooters in the cut.
Supporter
Daps
I seriously doubt those consequences will lead to full out war between the US and Russia. There will probably be sanctions and things of that nature at the most. It could happen but I think the US and Russia rather get money together than go to war with each other.

For now a least

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
THIS IS ALL THAT MATTERS. If the Ukraine people want Russia to take over let it be. The previous president was DEMOCRATICALLY elected. Not sure why Americans are supporting this NeoNazi regime that seized power so suddenly. Its truly demonic what the CIA is doing here..

do you know how long the us has been waiting to swag surf on them and take that shyt.
you can not be serious.
you can bet if Russia does not fall back.
we goin in.
Plus, making the neo Nazi shyt bow down and pay us, like bytches.
we are the pirates, breh.
just get ready to be even more in poverty.
you had to know if we took and aligned with certain people.
double crossed them and killed them by forcing their hand, into terrorist acts.
we were not done, yet.
pay attention to how many years we were not at war.
as opposed to in war, and realize that is what this country is about,...
taking shyt.
hopefully, they get rid of this feminist and gay bullshyt investor bullshyt to fight russia.
as real talk, when we into with Russia.
they make and are about men, being real Men and educating the nation to some degree to be about some real masculine cerebral shyt, at least.
even, if they don't pay us.
At least, it switches the dynamic from this gay bullshyt.
back to coldwar heroes and little boys who watch gi Joe, and not that buffoon bullshyt on every channel.

Art Barr

art barr

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
hopefully we can come to a diplomatic ending. In 94' US UK signed a deal with Ukraine about their nukes, disarm and we will provide protection. This is the time where the US has to make a decision on if we will uphold the deal. It's other approaches too, most Russian is held in Western Banks. We can freeze assets etc

Yeah, and Russia holds a lot of US IOUs that they can toss into the market and fukk us over. It's a reason why Obama is watching his words, Russia isn't Iraq you can't just punk them with idle threats. The EU brought this on themselves, offered a skimp deal compared to Russia AND said they had to choose one or the other when Putin was more than willing to work a compromise. The West is backing a regime that flat out snatched power and there are neo-Nazi elements within it to boot. I'm just laughing at all this, America got some nerve condemning Russia after all the illegal interventions they've been involved in. Europe or America don't want to intervene in this though. Chickens coming home to roost indeed. :ehh:

Last edited:

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Yep, war brought the U.S. out of The Great Depression which was manufactured to begin with.

we are in the great recession, now.
only problem is,...
they got their game tight and it may not trickle down to the black community.

Art Barr