Russia's Invasion of Ukraine (Official Thread)

Insensitive

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
For whatever is worth….a reporter asked zelenskyy’s speech writer if he is more like Churchill…his speech writer said no he identified with Ronald Reagan and in his speeches he uses a lot of Reagan’s quotes :yeshrug:

I’ll try to find the interview and post it.
In here, it doesn't matter much.
No one is willing to engage with anything that doesn't say "Russia Bad, Putin Dictator".

Watching so called "Pro-black" people just swallow American propaganda hook, line and sinker
further cements that many of these posters in here would've without fail been on the wrong side of history.
Especially if they were born a different color.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
No one is willing to engage with anything that doesn't say "Russia Bad, Putin Dictator".

Watching so called "Pro-black" people just swallow American propaganda hook, line and sinker
further cements that many of these posters in here would've without fail been on the wrong side of history.
Putin cant even come up with a legit story why he invaded. It switches every week

Cuban Pete

Aka 305DeadCounty
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY MONOPOLY

I agree that were being bombarded with pro war propaganda in America right now that hasnt been seen in 20 years, overlooking the fact that Ukraine aint shyt and did alot of egregious things to accelarate conflict with Russia. But Putin is a warmonger and a trash human being. He used to be good for Russia, bad for the West. Now hes not good for anybody :skip:

Mike Nasty

Superstar
Daps

Can't you just say you're a rightwing wannabe, Putin dikkrider without insulting our American blackness.

Arianne Martell

"Unbowed, Unbent, Unbroken"
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
House Martell #SnakeGang #Targset

I don’t think anyone is swallowing American propaganda in this thread (and maybe you are not familiar with the coli commentary) but what is wrong is wrong. Putin should’ve never invaded, this move made any justification mute. That’s their country let them handle domestic issues on their own and no I don’t buy the other excuse that big ol mighty Russia was scared of Ukraine joining NATO…none of that justify what is happening now…

And that is the focus of the thread’s discussion.

I still cannot believe that Putin went ahead with this decision, there was no way shape or form that the west was gonna let that slide…Putin overplayed his hand. I believe this what most are focusing on in this thread as well.

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
You didn't read a single thing I posted.

There's more to it but essentially they're economically depressed, it's
caused an uptick in right wing nationalism and Zelensky is one of those figures who is ONLY
in power because he's there to placate and further the goals of more extreme individuals.

you are describing Putin. :dead:

He hasn't done much to curb anti-LGBTQ sentiment, rampant racism, a great deal of hate crimes,
and attempts at ethnic cleansing along the border of Ukraine. Not to mention dealing with the U.S.

once again describing Putin. :dead:

you're a fukking idiot breh.

aaaaaaaaand....end it with obvious projection. :pachaha:

i'll give you this, you are very on script.
your problem is that we all know the script too. :umad:

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
Can't you just say you're a rightwing wannabe, Putin dikkrider without insulting our American blackness.

no. no he can't.
that's part of his playbook.
he wants to connect two otherwise unrelated issues and use it as a social wedge amongst US citizens.
it's very simple to spot once you understand how they have been doing this forever.

Last edited:

Alix217

Superstar
Daps
those russian colonels who are next in line to be promoted to major general are probably like :whoa:

I don't deserve it, comrade :hubie:

Dimitri does though
full

Insensitive

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I agree that were being bombarded with pro war propaganda in America right now that hasnt been seen in 20 years, overlooking the fact that Ukraine aint shyt and did alot of egregious things to accelarate conflict with Russia. But Putin is a warmonger and a trash human being. He used to be good for Russia, bad for the West. Now hes not good for anybody :skip:
Which I agree with wholesale.
I never once said "Putin is good", many of my posts have been prefaced with that
statement. I have said over and over again that Putin is not a good guy.
I had to do this very same thing when I criticized Joe Biden before because
the same low information goofies reared their head and said "YOU MUST BE A TRUMP SUPPORTER!!!"

The Liberals in this thread lost their shyt because I dared to criticize Ukraine and
go against the manufactured consent bolstered by the American Media's War machine.

I have no doubt in my mind the very posters in here who now look back at 9/11 and the resulting failed conflicts as
"Bad" would've supported and defended all of the media saying "LET'S GO TO WAR!!!" WITHOUT QUESTION back
then. :pachaha:

You got people in here clapping at the thought of Russian citizens dying in the streets from sanction induced starvation
and no one contemplates the pure evil it takes to be happy about such a thing because "Russia bad".

:salute: @CubanVoodooBreh for being somewhat level headed. I appreciate it.
Everyone else has come off as painfully stupid tbh.

:yeshrug:
You insult your ancestors and everyone else who laid down their lives for your freedom when you
become a dikk rider for a geriatric warhawk who had no problem creating a climate for modern day slavery.
If that offends you:

So be it.

MushroomX

Packers Stockholder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wisconsin
It's pissing off the right-wingers so much that not only is Biden winning a war, but a war that we are only NOT fighting but also look to gain positioning back with influence/power. Yeah Republicans should be winners in 22', but with this, dark money from Russia drying up and COVID-19 lingering around... you wonder if some of those seats that are 'should be' become 'maybes' if they are in swing states.

Midterms are 7 months away still.

Carl Tethers

@mastermind is OVO
Supporter
Daps
Which I agree with wholesale.
I never once said "Putin is good", many of my posts have been prefaced with that
statement. I have said over and over again that Putin is not a good guy.
I had to do this very same thing when I criticized Joe Biden before because
the same low information goofies reared their head and said "YOU MUST BE A TRUMP SUPPORTER!!!"

The Liberals in this thread lost their shyt because I dared to criticize Ukraine and
go against the manufactured consent bolstered by the American Media's War machine.

I have no doubt in my mind the very posters in here who now look back at 9/11 and the resulting failed conflicts as
"Bad" would've supported and defended all of the media saying "LET'S GO TO WAR!!!" WITHOUT QUESTION back
then. :pachaha:

You got people in here clapping at the thought of Russian citizens dying in the streets from sanction induced starvation
and no one contemplates the pure evil it takes to be happy about such a thing because "Russia bad".

:salute: @CubanVoodooBreh for being somewhat level headed. I appreciate it.
Everyone else has come off as painfully stupid tbh.

You insult your ancestors and everyone else who laid down their lives for your freedom when you
become a dikk rider for a geriatric warhawk who had no problem creating a climate for modern day slavery.
If that offends you:

So be it.

You're firing wildly now. First, people shytting on Putin are flag-waving nationalists.. Now they're liberals? Which one is it?

Sounding like unhinged Kremlin babble