Russia's Invasion of Ukraine (Official Thread)

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Which I agree with wholesale.
I never once said "Putin is good", many of my posts have been prefaced with that
statement. I have said over and over again that Putin is not a good guy.
I had to do this very same thing when I criticized Joe Biden before because
the same low information goofies reared their head and said "YOU MUST BE A TRUMP SUPPORTER!!!"

The Liberals in this thread lost their shyt because I dared to criticize Ukraine and
go against the manufactured consent bolstered by the American Media's War machine.

I have no doubt in my mind the very posters in here who now look back at 9/11 and the resulting failed conflicts as
"Bad" would've supported and defended all of the media saying "LET'S GO TO WAR!!!" WITHOUT QUESTION back
then. :pachaha:

You got people in here clapping at the thought of Russian citizens dying in the streets from sanction induced starvation
and no one contemplates the pure evil it takes to be happy about such a thing because "Russia bad".

:salute: @CubanVoodooBreh for being somewhat level headed. I appreciate it.
Everyone else has come off as painfully stupid tbh.

:yeshrug:
You insult your ancestors and everyone else who laid down their lives for your freedom when you
become a dikk rider for a geriatric warhawk who had no problem creating a climate for modern day slavery.
If that offends you:

So be it.
:yeshrug:
During WW2 you'd be against aligning with Russia against the Nazis

CBalla

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Every few years the left will swear that the end is near for repubs :dead:

Guess history will have to repeat itself again:francis:

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
they feed it capitalisms on steroids with no oversight and give birth to the Russian Oligarchs.

and so what? what do they have to do with anything?

and they came from "being fed capitalism"?

the US, NATO and the EU aint gonna let this opportunity pass again.
like i said before; this is a once in a generation opportunity to knock off a once thought to be permanent fixture on the board gone for good.
this is some different ish, breh...

what does "knock off" mean?

is that "knock off" possible?

null

Daps
Reppin
UK, DE, GY, DMV
Yep. This is what the CIA was basically created for. Forget everything else. This is the prime time super bowl of international fukkery.

Europe didn't flip overnight for nothing. They KNOW what time it is.

France is strapped. Germany is strapped. Poland is strapped.

The USA had to pick between Germany and Russia in WW2 knowing they were both terrible options. Russia is inherently expansionist and this is the mission to end modern Russia as we know it.

strapped?

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
I don't think Russia should have a mulligan on genocide.

I kind of feel like pointing out that the people who support Russia never take issue with Russia's past actions that block any international effort to prevent genocides and other horrors from happening around the world.

I've always found this to be particularly revealing about the people who defend Putin, Xi, and etc...

Carl Tethers

@mastermind is OVO
Supporter
Daps
In short there is very little the west can do to stop Russia from invading Ukraine. Russia has the 4th largest amount of currency reserves. They have been stockpiling gold and cash since 2014 because they have been planning for an invasion the last 8 years. So sanctions won't do shyt except push Russia further to the China camp which is a mistake if you are interested in stopping China. But you know post Cold War liberal interventionist and neo conservative Washington foreign policy makers haven't been known for their smarts since 2001.

Ukraine's military has improved from 2014 but the amount of firepower Russia is bringing to bear and the manpower they have mobilized tells me it will get ugly fast for Kiev. The fact Russia is going to open another front from Belarus means Ukrainian forces will be forced to keep forces at the capital. What this means they can not reinforce their forces in the south and east. Russia is likely going to take all of eastern Ukraine before the Dnieper and southern Ukraine to create that land bridge like a hot knife through butter. And the firepower they have assembled and still assembling means they are going to go all out to make sure Ukraine becomes a landlocked failed stated reduced to rubble. :francis:

Any day now :ohhh:

Insensitive

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nah. He just cites the objective truth from unbiased news sources that hate Western Liberal media :troll:

yeah like The Washington Post and The New Yorker.
:troll: They're pretty famous for their brazen and open hatred of Amerikkka :troll:

You're firing wildly now. First, people shytting on Putin are flag-waving nationalists.. Now they're liberals? Which one is it?

Sounding like unhinged Kremlin babble
Being a liberal does not exclude one from being a Nationalist.

How many flag waving "America is now great (again)" types came out the second
Biden was put in office ? Or hell when ketanji was recently selected for an appointment ?

Being a center right American liberal does not mean one cannot be a stalwart American diehard
as well. You can still believe hardcore in American ideals or whatever without being an out an out
White Supremacist even if you believe in and support the structures which allow it to foster.

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
and so what? what do they have to do with anything?

and they came from "being fed capitalism"?

Levi's, McDonalds and corporatism was the only option Russia had after the fall of the USSR.
what do you do with the recourses of the nation in the meantime. can't possibly nationalize it according to the capitalist West so it got sold off to high ranking Soviet officials that Putin sought control over.

what does "knock off" mean?

is that "knock off" possible?

strapped?