Russia's Invasion of Ukraine (Official Thread)

TheAlbionist

All Star
Daps
Reppin
London
one thing that i keep thinking about is how Russian soldiers are getting frostbite.
if i'm running the Russian army, winter gear is A1 priority. has history taught them nothing?
did Putin think his troops are immune to General Winter?
this shyt is unbelievable on every fukking level.
surely we are in a simulation run amuck.

A guy who sounded like he knew what he was talking about just now said late winter is a good time to move armies around that area - when Spring hits the ice melts, rivers flood and everything gets muddy so moving battle armour around isn't much fun.

Another sign that Putin thought they'd be in and done in a few weeks tops - he waited for it to be warm enough to avoid frostbite (fail #1) and thought he had time to invade a whole-ass nation state before Spring - Spring is on its way HARD and they haven't achieved much of anything yet... If they carry on their ground war much longer they might run serious risk of having to abandon stuck vehicles, especially given the supply chain problems they're already dealing with.

TheAlbionist

All Star
Daps
Reppin
London
All this Russian military fail... it really is just the nukes that is scary about Russia these days. Was trying to think back to the last thing I could think of they did successfully... Chechnya was a protracted clusterfk, they killed the entire audience in that theatre that got held hostage and they denied, covered up, refused international help and eventually just fukking abandoned the sailors on the Kursk. They even tried to blame NATO for crashing into it until actual scientists proved it was because they can't weld a joint for shyt anymore.

The confidence they took into Ukraine is completely insane. They've been shyt at war for decades.

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
Breh, in 10 years, I've been laid off twice because of once in a lifetime market crashes :dead:No wonder gen Z joke about suicide and depression so freely, they see us millenials getting battered and they become shook of life :sadcam:

Also why Gen Z doesn't go to college anymore nor do they seek jobs. They saw what Gen Y went through, and said "fukk that"