Russia's Invasion of Ukraine (Official Thread)

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
Can’t be a bigger L than losing a 20 year war to a bunch of afghans in sandals. :mjlol:

Russia took the same L in half the time, lest you forget.

Remember, no one helped the Taliban. :yeshrug:

Iran did.

Iran warmed up to the Taliban over the years, particularly with the rise of the Islamic State and its Afghan affiliate, Islamic State-Khorasan, in 2014 and 2015. Iran began backing, bankrolling, training, and arming the Taliban against Islamic State-Khorasan as well as U.S. and Afghan government forces.

Afghanistan Is a Bigger Headache for Tehran Than It Is Letting On.

But you know who won’t do shyt? That’s right, America. This isn’t Libya or Iraq. Keep sending non lethal aid and talking.

so these Ivans are just randomly dying?
Russian tanks just spontaneously bursting into flames like a 92 year old in Florida?

clown.
everything you say is just wrong.

Last edited:

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
Russia is a 3rd world country now. Straight up economically irrelevant on the world stage.

describing it as irrelevant is taking it a bit too far.

I tap out when I read 'cognitive dissonance'
:dahell:
I don't know wtf it means and I.dont really care to learn because when someone types that it wreaks of pretentiousness.

it's a phrase worth knowing the definition of.

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
Russia is a 3rd world country now. Straight up economically irrelevant on the world stage. Imagine when Russia breaks up to several other countries?

It needs to be let those oppressed people have their areas and culture back especially in Siberia area and other provinces

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Breh, in 10 years, I've been laid off twice because of once in a lifetime market crashes :dead:No wonder gen Z joke about suicide and depression so freely, they see us millenials getting battered and they become shook of life :sadcam:

I still have slight PTSD about the Recession. I was a year out of high school when it popped off. I went from working two jobs, stacking bread to getting laid off at one and getting my hours reduced to almost nothing at the other. It made me run away to college to hide out. It was either that or the Army :mjlol: