Russia's Invasion of Ukraine (Official Thread)

FAH1223

Go Wizards, Go Terps, Go Packers!
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WASHINGTON, DC
If any of our resident tankies are available do you still think Russia will open up new fronts and attack Japan, Guam, Hawaii, Alaska, South Korea, Australia, and etc or maybe just keep the tank columns pushing through to France?

What is Pepe Escobar saying @FAH1223 ?

• Dap
Reactions: NZA

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
I could *totally* see Jon Stewart doing this. Push come to shove. If anything, it’s obvious he learned from Stewart

i went to a Daily Show recording when Stewart was still host.
he did a Q&A for about half an hour and at the end of it he introduced Trevor Noah who was standing at the back of the venue.
i asked Stewart what he thought about the possibility of Bush and Cheney being behind 9/11 and he just hit me with the :snoop: and told me they were too stupid to do it.

never really trusted him after that...:hubie:

Building 7 :beli:

aside from that little nugget that lives in my head, John Stewart is one of the goat political commentators. :manny:

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
i asked Stewart what he thought about the possibility of Bush and Cheney being behind 9/11 and he just hit me with the :snoop: and told me they were too stupid to do it.

never really trusted him after that...:hubie:

Building 7 :beli:

Do you want to have a serious conversation about Building 7 or any other 9/11 conspiracy theory?

Last edited:

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Navalny giving off White Mandela vibes. If he gets out he's easily set up to be the leader of a Free Russia, no one else stood up to Vlad like that

The difference is that I can see Putin murking him on his way out solely out of envy.

Only reason Putin hasn't killed him yet is that he feels trapped. If the trap is sprung and it's all over, he might just go with a spite kill.

Last edited:

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
shyt is wild. But Coli got proud ADOS folks on here getting exposed for being Caribbean when they been spreading divisive shyt for years, so no shyt surprising me :russ:

Who was this?

Two of the loudest in that crew already were exposed as one half-Dominican (edited) and the other married to an African. It's all performative for them, there's a reason "fake militant" is a term.

Last edited:

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
This is the dumbest thing that I have ever heard. China is not the most self-sustaining country in the world. In fact China is more reliant on the west than Russia is which is why they cannot fully endorse what Russia is doing. China is insanely reliant on the U.S and Japan for its semiconductor, telecommunications technology. France sells China it’s weapons
The man probably is Chinese.. I've not heard this kind of blatant disinformation since the time I spent living in China :russ:

Edit - He called Taiwan and Japan "satrapies".. Yeah, he's an agent using that language

@Eternal Tecate literally the only poster in the history of The Coli to use the word "satrapies". :russ:

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
Breh, I've been thinking about learning a language after I finish this programming journey.

I just might learn Ukrainian. Pause but it sounds like butter :banderas:
Yea Inbeen qondering..

Is Rosetta Stone still the best out there..?

Been wanting to learn more spanish...some basic Portuguese for jiu jitsu class since majority of the class is from Brasil.

Daps
Yea Inbeen qondering..

Is Rosetta Stone still the best out there..?

Been wanting to learn more spanish...some basic Portuguese for jiu jitsu class since majority of the class is from Brasil.

I dunno but would love more info on it.

I know a programmer from Brazil, me and him talk all the time and he's always trying to teach me words.