Russia's Invasion of Ukraine (Official Thread)

Arianne Martell

"Unbowed, Unbent, Unbroken"
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
House Martell #SnakeGang #Targset
Last edited:

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
I want Russia to suffer for this...I wonder if Putin saw images of Jan 6and Biden stumbling on those stairs like 3 times and saw America as weaker than ever so he decided to move...it makes no sense to me :wtf:

I mean it sucks for there people but this is the price of having a terrible leader.

I hope America/Nato put the sword to Putin and Russia..as far as being any type of leader on the world stage ever again.

I thought a poster on here said that their economy is already set back like a decade due to sanctions.

It's time to use this opportunity to put the final nail in the coffin of Russia...

All this brought on by Putin.

Solomon Caine

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
in the shadows
I want Russia to suffer for this...I wonder if Putin saw images of Jan 6and Biden stumbling on those stairs like 3 times and saw America as weaker than ever so he decided to move...it makes no sense to me :wtf:

I mean it sucks for there people but this is the price of having a terrible leader.

I hope America/Nato put the sword to Putin and Russia..as far as being any type of leader on the world stage ever again.

I thought a poster on here said that their economy is already set back like a decade due to sanctions.

It's time to use this opportunity to put the final nail in the coffin of Russia...

All this brought on by Putin.
America and NATO lost all credibility by going on wars of conquest against 3rd world countries for the better part of the last 70 years. Even if they go after Putin. They won’t have many supporters. The game is up, I’m not pro Russia, far from it.

But America is like the boy who cried wolf :scusthov:

Carl Tethers

@mastermind is OVO
Supporter
Daps
America and NATO lost all credibility by going on wars of conquest against 3rd world countries for the better part of the last 70 years. Even if they go after Putin. They won’t have many supporters. The game is up, I’m not pro Russia, far from it.

Wolves are howling round your boy Putin

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps

:wtf:

Isn't all of Europe pledging to stop importing Russian oil?

GzUp

Sleep, those slices of death; Oh how I loathe them
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
California
Checking in… what’s going on, seems like something happened?

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
"It seems clear now that a central part of Russia's strategy when President Putin ordered the invasion was a decisive thrust into Kyiv, to replace the troublesome Zelensky government with one that would do as it was told.

The failure of that strategy is, without a doubt, a victory for Ukraine. President Zelensky's presence in the capital is as well. While the government is here, and functioning, and while Kyiv remains accessible, President Putin has a constant reminder that the start of his "special military operation" - it is not called a war by the Kremlin - was badly bungled."

Next stop Kyiv - the battle on the capital's outskirts

BBC NEWS ^^^

Ukraine is winning another battle decisively - the war of the Twittersphere. From skilfully crafted video messages delivered by President Zelensky and world-famous Ukrainians, such as the boxing Klitschko twins, to local journalists who suddenly have hundreds of thousands of followers, they dominate social media.

It is a clever strategy, partly managed and partly spontaneous. The information battlefield is a vital part of modern war