Russia's Invasion of Ukraine (Official Thread)

JBoy

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
I'm still in awe that Putin really ordered this invasion, I ain't no damn geopolitical expert but thought how is he going to conquer this big country with a large populace where many despise the Russians, has a fairly large army and has been preparing for a potential invasion for a long while (not counting the forays into Crimea and Eastern Ukraine) one of the strangest and most boneheaded geopolitical moves of the post WWII era

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
:picard:

Really WTF has Russia been doing?

They fighting on rep and threats in an age where anybody will call your card.

Shocking to see.

Russia in 2022 is like Suge Knight was in 2008 after that gay hairdresser knocked his azz out. After being exposed, everyone calling their bluff.

Carl Tethers

@mastermind is OVO
Supporter
Daps
I'm still in awe that Putin really ordered this invasion, I ain't no damn geopolitical expert but thought how is he going to conquer this big country with a large populace where many despise the Russians, has a fairly large army and has been preparing for a potential invasion for a long while (not counting the forays into Crimea and Eastern Ukraine) one of the strangest and most boneheaded geopolitical moves of the post WWII era

It's beyond reason. Swear down all the recent Geopolitics books are gonna rush out new editions because most of those were on some "Russia will just stick to Crimea because they want a warm water port and a navy" shyt. History is unfolding fast as fukk

GnauzBookOfRhymes

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
ukraine-political-map-with-capital-kiev-national-borders-important-F3-D434.jpg

Blue will be some continued military presence.

Red will be places where Russia will "recognize" new republics.

putin should've just stopped a couple weeks ago and call it a win.

he is absolutely embarrassing himself.

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
This is why conservatives LOVE russia:

Translation:

This sounds like a MAGA TLR utopia, where sociology, psychology, and other 'soft' majors are banned, and only promote STEM majors in a workforce where there are no real major workers' protections.

So TLR and Russia go together like peanut butter and jelly :ohhh:

Carl Tethers

@mastermind is OVO
Supporter
Daps
This sounds like a MAGA TLR utopia, where sociology, psychology, and other 'soft' majors are banned, and only promote STEM majors in a workforce where there are no real major workers' protections.

So TLR and Russia go together like peanut butter and jelly :ohhh:

That 6 figs, 6 certs, 0 friends life :blessed:

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
I think he read the political climate in America here wrong.

Biden as it stands looks like he can't get anything done because members of his own party torpedo him...then you have the mess. That is Britain with Brexit. Outside looking in both countries look a little distracted and not fully united.

I think he miscalculated...plus that video of Biden tripping and shyt...I know Mr macho Putin was

" comrade dis guy can't even walk on a plane...THEY'RE FINISHED-
full
"

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
putin should've just stopped a couple weeks ago and call it a win.

he is absolutely embarrassing himself.

he didn't have to invade and honestly he didn't even need to annex that shyt now the whole world sees his military is worthless

this is honestly one of the biggest L's in history

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Can’t be a bigger L than losing a 20 year war to a bunch of afghans in sandals. :mjlol:

Well the US didn't lose Afghanistan militarily if that's what you're referring to

The US just exported tons of supplies to Ukraine from across the world while Russia can't even resupply their troops less than 30km away.

Russia's whole reputation was built on their military being able to conquer Europe and being an ams exporter and that is shot after this

:mjlol:

Last edited:

Solomon Caine

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
in the shadows
Well the US didn't lose Afghanistan militarily if that's what you're referring to

The US just exported tons of supplies to Ukraine from across the world while Russia can't even resupply their troops less than 30km away.

Russia's whole reputation was built on their military being able to conquer Europe and being an ams exporter and that is shot after this

:mjlol:
I made it clear I’m not here to defend Russia. But the hypocrisy is just too much.
Remember, no one helped the Taliban. :yeshrug: