Russia's Invasion of Ukraine (Official Thread)

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Navalny giving off White Mandela vibes. If he gets out he's easily set up to be the leader of a Free Russia, no one else stood up to Vlad like that
He’s far right as hell. I’d be wary of him. Many confused his Putin dissent with western progressivism

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Because he doesn't want to martyr him? The fact that he survived the 1st assassination attempt made him a superstar. Lock him up and release him after the fervor has died down with little fanfare.
Something about navalny seems off to me. Like he’s allowed to exist. It’s all weird.

Adeptus Astartes

Loyal servant of the God-Brehmperor
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Imperium of Man
Something about navalny seems off to me. Like he’s allowed to exist. It’s all weird.
Navalny has a lot of issues. Dude has a history of ultranationalist sympathies. I wouldn't say he was "allowed to exist". Russia wanted him dead, but failed to kill him. Now he's too strong to kill without blowback.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Navalny has a lot of issues. Dude has a history of ultranationalist sympathies. I wouldn't say he was "allowed to exist". Russia wanted him dead, but failed to kill him. Now he's too strong to kill without blowback.
There’s enough people in-the-know who I follow that have suggested he’s an opp of sorts. And it’s hard to know how serious the assassination attempt was other than just to decommission him. It’s just weird. Granted killing dissidents is harder now but even as annoying as he is. There’s something odd about him.

what’s not to say he gets out in less than a year?