Russia's Invasion of Ukraine (Official Thread)

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
I guess this guy has been over there for a while.
War of Words: Meet the Texan Trolling for Putin

Also I guess he posted this shyt to his YouTube Channel.
https://www.youtube.com/c/RussellBentleyTexac/featured

Bentley now makes occasional appearances on Russian state TV, which is watched by millions. He has also become a regular guest on the streaming radio show of Jeff Rense, a Holocaust denier who hosts shows on his network for David Duke, a former Ku Klux Klan grand wizard, and Don Black, the founder of the neo-Nazi site st0rmfr0nt.

of course!

What a read!

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
Bentley now makes occasional appearances on Russian state TV, which is watched by millions. He has also become a regular guest on the streaming radio show of Jeff Rense, a Holocaust denier who hosts shows on his network for David Duke, a former Ku Klux Klan grand wizard, and Don Black, the founder of the neo-Nazi site st0rmfr0nt.

of course!

What a read!
Some up standing citizen we have there

88m3

Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Some up standing citizen we have there

just really goes to show the level of bs Russia pumps out and the type of people involved

I actually just watched 15 minutes of RT and they're lamenting the lack of press integrity despite pumping out straight up propaganda the entire time I've spent watching

it's on loop now but in a segment the reporter is confusing east and west and troop movements

I wish the worst on them all

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits

WWIII :whew:

tag-team.gif

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

of course!

What a read!
Sounds like the Russian army has been infiltrated by Nazis.

:sas2:

Might need someone to invade them, for their own good.

Shogun

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Knicks
There is no popular universal anti-gun or anti-violence movement. True pure nonviolent adherents are a tiny minority and we get shyt on by Repubs and ignored by Dems. Society has always distinguished between individual violence and state violence and state violence has remained acceptable to every major party, fighting wars (especially defensive wars) hasn't been banned by anyone. The # of people who speak of disarming the military is tiny and they sure as hell aren't getting their water carried by the media.
Seems you have a pretty strict definition of anti-gun. “True pure nonviolent adherents” have little to do with the popular media, though.

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps
If Russia continues to get chumped, Biden will see an approval ratings bump a little bit, he’s currently around 40%, I wouldn’t be surprised if this gets him back to 50% even if only temporarily. History shows Americans LOVE war time presidents, it makes our leaders look like…leaders.

hell, after 9/11, George Bush’s approval went to 90%. Obama was in the 60s too after the death of Bin Laden.

I really want to harp on something general Petraeus said in his interview - we need to give Russia a solid option for an “out”. You don’t want them feeling cornered. The more they feel that way, the higher the chances of Putin making a rash decision. We’re only speaking in hypotheticals BUT if Biden can organize a deal along with other EU countries that will force Russia to pull out, that nikka gonna really be seen as a hero. Second biggest to Zelensky. But, a lot more fighting to go and looks like Russia is gearing up…
Obama was not anywhere near the 80’s after Bin Laden’s death.

88m3

Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Sounds like the Russian army has been infiltrated by Nazis.

Might need someone to invade them, for their own good.

laugh, after reading that article I decided to do a deep dive into the "founders" of DNR again to see how many were liquidated and their backgrounds and a lot of them were hardcode antisemites connected to the Dugin movement with FSB/GRU backgrounds. The majority of the men were not even Ukrainian and one in particular was a straight up war criminal across several Russian conflicts... Azov exits but there's certainly more than a healthy dose of projection going on.

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Seems you have a pretty strict definition of anti-gun.

If you want them to bytch about people using guns to defend their country from a fukking Russian invasion, then you pretty much have the strictest definition of anti-gun imaginable.

There is zero hypocrisy there. American media has never, ever been against using guns in war.