Russia's Invasion of Ukraine (Official Thread)

LurkMoar

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
shyt sounds like a tower defense game…. A lot of Russians going to die on that line though.

he Ukrainians should leave before they get there and do guerilla warfare. I just don’t think facing that head on is a smart move.

Putin is done internationally though and only a matter of time domestically…. The “party” is going to ask him to step down even if they pull this shyt off and win in the Ukraine. Just based on the sanctions alone he has to go and they will have to distance themselves from him. Like real talk even if they win this war… they loss the real war already.

His real legacy had been making Russia a decent level international player and that is gone. They weren’t the best but they were top 3 to 5. They are basically NK status right now. They aren’t even in the game, and for what? Some access to water ways and his ego.

yea they fukked bad breh, only way Putin can salvage this is if he legit annexes Ukraine and forms a union with Belarus. Bring back the empire type shyt :francis:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
shyt sounds like a tower defense game…. A lot of Russians going to die on that line though.

he Ukrainians should leave before they get there and do guerilla warfare. I just don’t think facing that head on is a smart move.

Putin is done internationally though and only a matter of time domestically…. The “party” is going to ask him to step down even if they pull this shyt off and win in the Ukraine. Just based on the sanctions alone he has to go and they will have to distance themselves from him. Like real talk even if they win this war… they loss the real war already.

His real legacy had been making Russia a decent level international player and that is gone. They weren’t the best but they were top 3 to 5. They are basically NK status right now. They aren’t even in the game, and for what? Some access to water ways and his ego.
my theory is that the war games of the west let them know Putin was really going to do some major atrocities on live TV and they had to act because they knew he wasn't going to stop...thats why they responded so seriously.

they know something we don't at the moment.

Daps
If Russia continues to get chumped, Biden will see an approval ratings bump a little bit, he’s currently around 40%, I wouldn’t be surprised if this gets him back to 50% even if only temporarily. History shows Americans LOVE war time presidents, it makes our leaders look like…leaders.

hell, after 9/11, George Bush’s approval went to 90%. Obama was in the 60s too after the death of Bin Laden.

I really want to harp on something general Petraeus said in his interview - we need to give Russia a solid option for an “out”. You don’t want them feeling cornered. The more they feel that way, the higher the chances of Putin making a rash decision. We’re only speaking in hypotheticals BUT if Biden can organize a deal along with other EU countries that will force Russia to pull out, that nikka gonna really be seen as a hero. Second biggest to Zelensky. But, a lot more fighting to go and looks like Russia is gearing up…

I vaguely remember this. I don't know if it got quite into the 90s but it was high up there.:pachaha:

And I agree with you. Biden is definitely going to see a bump.

Daps
Yup Mr Nance pretty much confirmed what we all said about China, they see the US literally blow up Russia economically and China seeing that shyt like ayo we good we don’t got no beef, we ain’t even looking Taiwan’s way :whoa:

Yep. The thing that I love most about this is America's hands are clean.

Obviously them alphabet boys been on the ground in Ukraine.... but can you prove it? :youngsabo:

Daps
On another note... it's amazing just how deep man's inhumanity to man runs. Even with Ukrainians facing such a terrible situation, they still find time to be racist to black people that are seeking asylum.

That really boggles the mind, man. How can you still contain that type of hate in your heart even while asking ppl to feel sympathy for you?

I'm trying not to view too many of those videos because it would force me to be numb to the plight of Ukraine. And I dont want to be numb.

But good God... does it ever stop?