Russia's Invasion of Ukraine (Official Thread)

chineebai

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The US is currently annihilating Russia's economy along with the rest of the world. I think that's considered backup, breh :manny:

They would do the same to China too over Taiwan. And I wasn't insinuating that China would or should go to war over Taiwan. I'm simply saying that they lack influence over what is essentially their territory. It's the equivalent of China helping a US state to secede and having more influence over our territory than the US does.
That's not back up because we have been sanctioning Russia for a long time. This is where the US and China are different. China wants to unify with Taiwan over sheer economic force which is already happening. There's much more opportunity for taiwanese in the mainland for jobs. The influence is there, it's just not the same as how the US would do it through war. There is no doubt that the US is still the top dog with it's worldwide military bases, Us dollar dominance. The difference is stark in approaches.

blotter

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Where can I get a neutral view of what's going on?

All of this Ukrainian propaganda is ridiculous.

They are making it seem like have zero losses.
You really do need to have reliable on the ground reports, know where those reports are coming from, and know the implications of how those all work together. i'm confident someone will fill this void as it drags on. So far the only channel or feed I've added is that RealLifeLore Youtube channel after watching their video attempting to give context to the overall situation and not just telling this story like it's a Marvel movie. just gotta keep an eye out for level-headed stuff as it comes

Anerdyblackguy

Gotta learn how to kill a nikka from the inside
Supporter
Daps

Based on military intelligence it seems like it’s probably going to be a day or two before Kyiv falls.

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Now we are in the phase, where to wipe out the Nazis and to defend Russian speakers in Ukraine, Putin is going to kill the citizens, including the Russian speakers indiscriminately.

Gotta love that man's reasoning.

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

I have never seen levels of 'fukk you' like this. Ever.

Everyone gave him the

aab.jpg

:pachaha: