Russia's Invasion of Ukraine (Official Thread)

Daps
What a stupid argument. Taiwan started by non communist people leaving China and taking refuge in the island. It’s basically China B. You know what Taiwans official name is? Republic of China :mjlol:

Cuba has no historical origin with the US.

This. I let it go cause these brehs was in here getting upset about it but these were some mickey mouse looney toon arguments they were giving me.

How does US and Cuba equate to China and Taiwan?

The US has no contested territory. No one would even dare.

And furthermore even if they want to bring up Cuba and the Soviet Union, the US had militarily satellites set up all over there in the east. Thats what started the Cuban missile crisis. The USSR wanted to put missiles in Cuba because the US had missiles in Turkey.

That was two superpowers who were keeping loaded guns focused on each other in each other's backyard.

So the US agreed to remove their missiles from Turkey and the USSR agreed to remove their missiles from Cuba.

Two superpowers made each other fall back.

Show me the equivalent of someone doing that to the US in this day and age.

The US is half the globe away telling China what will and will not happen with what is technically their own territory. And they can't do a damn thing about it.

Show me the equivalent of a country doing that to the US. We would make them nikkas lean back so fast....

The US is the world's last superpower. We essentially dictate to the rest of the world. And when they don't do what we say, we can ruin them without firing one shot as we see with Russia. If China got froggy, we would do the same thing to them. And yes we use a lot of their labor. And we would still sanction them to hell and probably close up shop over there. It would hurt us, but it would hurt them a hell of a lot more.

Imagine if another country pulled up to Florida and said "Florida wants to secede so we recognize their right to do so and you better not make a move or we're taking you off the board."

Cause thats essentially the situation with Taiwan, a simplistic view of it, but that's pretty much what it is.

We can bully China like that cause they are afraid of us.

And for brehs who keep talking about China being a superpower, them nikkas would never try that with us. They wouldn't even pull up on Hawaii talking stuff, let alone the continental US. They have no influence in the western hemisphere while we got all types of influence right in their backyard.

I dunno why this is so hard for brehs to comprehend.

I may make a separate thread about this :jbhmm:

Daps
Yeah I dunno what the fixation of Taiwan is for Americans. China don't want to forcibly take Taiwan, they want peaceful unification. China understands that for it to prosper, peace is preferred. Like why is war the only answer for things? If I was Taiwan I would see that the US won't back up anything if there were to be a war given the situation now.

The US is currently annihilating Russia's economy along with the rest of the world. I think that's considered backup, breh :manny:

They would do the same to China too over Taiwan. And I wasn't insinuating that China would or should go to war over Taiwan. I'm simply saying that they lack influence over what is essentially their territory. It's the equivalent of China helping a US state to secede and having more influence over our territory than the US does.

Daps
I also think he might have legitimate physical security concerns of letting people too close to him.

Leaders of real superpowers don't behave this way.

:lolbron:

I better stop arguing with brehs about the superpowers. Folks legit got upset with me about that one :russ:

Putin couldn't even keep the original lie :gucci:

What happened to "defending the breakaway republics?" :dahell:

Bruh ran STRAIGHT for Kyiv! :dwillhuh:

:russ:
I tried to rep you but I either repped or negged you recently, truly don't remember which

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
No offense breh but think if they die wtf is gonna take care of those same kids theyre willing to die for? Even during the brutal crackdowns of the BLM protests under Trump.. thats childs play compared to how police and state security agents get down in other countries. And Russia is among the worst of the worst when it comes to that. Forced dissapearances, labor camps, whole families wiped out, trumped up charges for decades and even then theyll go after your kids too. We have it good over here in comparison.

Wargames

One Of The Last Real Ones To Do It
Daps
Reppin
New York City
The next step is they are going to start seizing the oligarchs stuff. It’s the type of escalation that hurts the most because there is a just your stuff is gone for good. Really get them plotting assassinations when they realize the Villa’s going on the auction block.
:hubie:

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
What a stupid argument. Taiwan started by non communist people leaving China and taking refuge in the island. It’s basically China B. You know what Taiwans official name is? Republic of China :mjlol:

Cuba has no historical origin with the US.

You need to retake your history course. USA spent most of the 1800s trying to scheme various ways to acquire Cuba, they finally gained possession of the island from Spain as a "U.S. Protectorate" in 1898, gave it formal independence in 1902 but in reality ran it as a puppet state for the next 60 years until Castro's communist revolution wrestled it away form U.S. control. They were so desperate to get it back they launched a failed coup that ended up being one of America's more publicly embarrassing blunders (Bay of Pigs) and tried to assassinate Castro dozens of times.

And Taiwan is its own island with its own history long before the Republic of China people fled there. How does Republic of China people fleeing to the island mean it belongs to the CCP? You do realize that the Republic of China and the CCP are two completely different governments, right? The CCP has never controlled Taiwan at any point in history.

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
I hope this dude is getting some good p*ssy, some great vodka, and a large check for playing the fukk out of himself like the fat clown he clearly is.

Yet I feel pretty confident he is there as a hypebeast doing it for the gram and a rep

someone posted a long article about the guy a few pages back

it's

:scust: