Russia's Invasion of Ukraine (Official Thread)

MushroomX

Packers Stockholder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wisconsin

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
shyt sounds like a tower defense game…. A lot of Russians going to die on that line though.

he Ukrainians should leave before they get there and do guerilla warfare. I just don’t think facing that head on is a smart move.

Putin is done internationally though and only a matter of time domestically…. The “party” is going to ask him to step down even if they pull this shyt off and win in the Ukraine. Just based on the sanctions alone he has to go and they will have to distance themselves from him. Like real talk even if they win this war… they loss the real war already.

His real legacy had been making Russia a decent level international player and that is gone. They weren’t the best but they were top 3 to 5. They are basically NK status right now. They aren’t even in the game, and for what? Some access to water ways and his ego.

If this war is really about fresh water and access to it, is for the rest of humanity to realize that CLIMATE CHANGE is here, and The Water Wars are about to begin :francis:

chineebai

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Need to understand China's long-term plan for Taiwan. After you will realize that it will click in why they haven't done it yet or dont need to even step foot on the island to take it over.

Either way, the focus of this thread isn't China it's Russia.
Yeah I dunno what the fixation of Taiwan is for Americans. China don't want to forcibly take Taiwan, they want peaceful unification. China understands that for it to prosper, peace is preferred. Like why is war the only answer for things? If I was Taiwan I would see that the US won't back up anything if there were to be a war given the situation now.

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
They really wanted him out of there, there are numerous receipts on that. They tried multiple assassinations and a coup.

My point was you claimed that China isn't a superpower because they haven't taken Taiwan. But Taiwan is backed by a superpower. USA never took Cuba for the exact same reason.
What a stupid argument. Taiwan started by non communist people leaving China and taking refuge in the island. It’s basically China B. You know what Taiwans official name is? Republic of China :mjlol:

Cuba has no historical origin with the US.

YaThreadTrashB!

Superstar
Daps
Yeah I dunno what the fixation of Taiwan is for Americans. China don't want to forcibly take Taiwan, they want peaceful unification. China understands that for it to prosper, peace is preferred. Like why is war the only answer for things? If I was Taiwan I would see that the US won't back up anything if there were to be a war given the situation now.
Chips

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn

Russians claiming this is a recent photo of Chechen commander the Ukrainians said they killed a few days ago. Writing on car apparently says in Kiev in cyrllic.

We really taking the Cayenne Turbo on "drills"? I mean "peacekeeping missions"? I mean "special operations"?!

:ehh:

Cuban Pete

Aka 305DeadCounty
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY MONOPOLY
What a stupid argument. Taiwan started by non communist people leaving China and taking refuge in the island. It’s basically China B. You know what Taiwans official name is? Republic of China :mjlol:

Cuba has no historical origin with the US.

:gucci: the birth of Cuba as a republic was with the help of the United States in the Spanish American war and we were a whole USA colony at one point. Didnt even have our own presidents, just American governors. Thats part of why America wont let us go we were the same as Puerto Rico. I get what you saying tho you meant cultural ties, but then neither does Puerto Rico.

blotter

All Star
Supporter
Daps
these are exact type of right-wing dudes who seem themselves as alpha male tough guys. just fukking ugly, deformed, fat-asses who happily suck authoritarian cock if they're against the "soy-boy libs".
he's a confused communist who has been over there since 2014 with the separatists, some of his critiques about America aren't far off. He obviously can't go to many other places at this point

looks like he's been on the Jamarcus Russel meal plan