Russiagate is this era's WMDs - A catastrophe for the reputation of the news media

the next guy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don’t think it’s a catastrophe at all. Trump and company gave us plenty of reasons to suspect foul play.

- Don Jr Meeting and lies about the meeting
- Roger Stone’s communication with Wikileaks
- Changing Of GOP platform to favor Russia
- attempts to establish Back Channel communications
- Attempts to ease Russian sanctions
- Flynn’s lies about Russian contacts
- Comey firing and Trump’s admission of why Comey was fired
-Trump’s constant defense of Putin especially at Helinski

There was a lot to arouse suspicion about this president and his relationship with Russia.
this was all business and trump being trump. if your nice to him, he is to you. that's it.

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
I don’t think it’s a catastrophe at all. Trump and company gave us plenty of reasons to suspect foul play.

- Don Jr Meeting and lies about the meeting
- Roger Stone’s communication with Wikileaks
- Changing Of GOP platform to favor Russia
- attempts to establish Back Channel communications
- Attempts to ease Russian sanctions
- Flynn’s lies about Russian contacts
- Comey firing and Trump’s admission of why Comey was fired
-Trump’s constant defense of Putin especially at Helinski

There was a lot to arouse suspicion about this president and his relationship with Russia.

Trumps personal lawyer and Paul Manafort are about to serve jail sentences. Roger Stone got busted and numerous people are leaving his administration.

Black Hans

Follow Jesus. Be Beautiful
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
John 14:6
Shoutout to the IC bootlickers that used this hysteria to punch the left by calling racial justice and environmental activists Russian shills and insinuating that anyone actually on the left is compromised while at the same time worshipping the FBI :salute:

And all these people will get to shyt on the left in the 2020 election because of the notoriety they gained by harping on Russia for 2 years. I will be looking forward to seeing posters paste their tweets here in the future :salute:

:wow: @ the bolded

So true. Can't believe the insane amount of slander that came out of this. Nikkas really thought Tariq Nasheed and Yvette Carnell were working with Russia :russ::mjlol: They bet not EVER talk about "conspiracy theorists" like @thekingsmen ever again.

Cats out here talking about John McCain and GHW Bush were great men like they weren't two of the biggest geo-criminals of the 20th and early 21st centuries :dahell::deadmanny:

the cac mamba

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Based on what evidence?

Fox news Donna? :sas2:
it's insane that you guys are playing stupid about this. let me tell you what happened, and you tell me what's implausible

after the 2008 primary that was also "her turn", hillary agreed to gracefully bow out of the race (note that it was later than bernie did in 2016). at that point, as her consolation prize, the wheels were set in motion so that in 2016 she wouldn't face the inconvenience of any democratic opposition. she used the clinton political machine to grease all the right people, and the higher ups of the party came to the conclusion that it would be her turn in 2016. the superdelegates were all bribed and pledged, and everyone in the Democratic party got the memo that hillary was the candidate in 2016, and running against her was not gonna result in a victory. that explains why zero democrats turned out to run, as opposed to this year when we have 10 prominent democrats running

i didn't actually think you clowns thought 2016 was a fair and open primary, and not just a symbolic gesture :dead:

ogc163

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Bronx, NYC
why are you so stupid?

I mean goddamn.

He colluded.

What if...Barr just said fukk it.

You use personal attacks to get people riled up and so they end up ignoring your obfuscation and instead resort to calling you autistic, Indian, delusional, clown, etc...but I'm not gonna do that and so once again did you make prevalent use of hedging/caveat language in the past?

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
it's insane that you guys are playing stupid about this. let me tell you what happened, and you tell me what's implausible

after the 2008 primary that was also "her turn", hillary agreed to gracefully bow out of the race (note that it was later than bernie did in 2016). at that point, as her consolation prize, the wheels were set in motion so that in 2016 she wouldn't face the inconvenience of any democratic opposition. she used the clinton political machine to grease all the right people, and the higher ups of the party came to the conclusion that it would be her turn in 2016. the superdelegates were all bribed and pledged, and everyone in the Democratic party got the memo that hillary was the candidate in 2016, and running against her was not gonna result in a victory. that explains why zero democrats turned out to run, as opposed to this year when we have 10 prominent democrats running

i didn't actually think you clowns thought 2016 was a fair and open primary, and not just a symbolic gesture :dead:
none of this has anything to do with Trump or why his team lied about the lengths they went through to get dirt on Hillary from the Russians.

FBI ‘missed chance to question’ London-based professor over Trump campaign links to Russia

If he colluded, and Mueller can't prove it 110%, did he collude?

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
You use personal attacks to get people riled up and so they end up ignoring your obfuscation and instead resort to calling you autistic, Indian, delusional, clown, etc...but I'm not gonna do that and so once again did you make prevalent use of hedging/caveat language in the past?
If he colluded, and Mueller can't prove it 110%, did he collude?