Russiagate is this era's WMDs - A catastrophe for the reputation of the news media

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
The reaction is justified - For two years "the adults in the room" have used this hysteria to box out the left and insinuate that we're compromised or have been "influenced"

I'm no longer in a mocking mood though -- I'm just mad that Mueller stans hijacked Trump resistance and will get to say their the "adults in the room" again in 2020
Russia has waged an information war on the US that we know of for the last 2 elections. They've offered to help campaigns, Hacked others, used wiki leaks As a cutout to proliferate information to hurt their preferred candidates and harm others.

Nothing about that is hysteria.

And the Mueller investigation has done nothing to harm progressivism in this country. :francis:

The number 1 criticism of the far left in this country is that the country as a whole has not indicated a desire for the far left.

the next guy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Breh, it's over. Barr, Mueller, the rest of them have all known each other for 40 plus years
Trumps behavior and actions made this shyt hot. I dont blame the media completely for this one.

He brought Mueller on himself.

waiting to fire comey instead of doing it right away, tellin comey to lay off of Flynn, bishin about no collusion and witch hunt everyday, that nbc interview saying he fired comey because of that russian thing, had those russians in the oval office laughing at firing comey, that joint press conference fiasco in Helsinki, people involved with his campaign indicted for lying, close door meetings with Putin ... I can go on and on.

This shyt does nor exonerate him, he is more likely than not dirty. He will be indicted for something if he doesnt win in 2020. New York State and the southern district of new york are still gonna get him for something.

But im glad this Mueller shyt is over, focus back to trouncing this clown in 2020 when everyone is aware of wat is going on.
But this money laundering stuff is no worse then enron or the financial crisis. you are right its time to focus on voting him out.

the next guy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Barr wrote an unsolicited letter stating a President can never obstruct justice, decides in 48 short hours that the President didn't obstruct justice after seasoned prosecutor says it a close call after 22 month investigation.

Same guy also cherrypicks lines such as no collusions with Russian **government** officials, with no mention of cut outs or associates, and notes that no American **knowingly** conspired, even if they tried to while meeting in a tower.

Also ignore Barr’s history with the Nixon pardon and the Iran scandal.

Let the public read the report
this investigation was focused on the russian government. if you want to talk gazprom and them, i agree, but they have their tentacles everywhere and all the lobbyists on k street don't want that coming out.

DirtyD

Last Time That I Checc'd......
Daps
Reppin
Queens
How can anyone dispute this statement when referring to the reputation of the news media, which is what the article is talking about? Seriously look at the ridiculous shyt that MSNBC was putting on:

When I showed this to Paste's Jake Weindling, he said, “if you transcribed that and said it was Alex Jones ranting, no one would dispute your assertion.”

So I transcribed it. Here you go:

And it is like -50 degrees in that Dakotas right now. What would happen if Russia killed the power in Fargo today? Alright. What would happen if all the natural gas lines that service Sioux Falls just poofed on the coldest in recent memory and it wasn't in our power whether or not to turn them back on? What would you do if you lost heat indefinitely as the act of a foreign power on the same that the temperature matched the temperature in Antarctica? What would you and your family do?

Has Rachel Maddow Entered Her Infowars Period?

Baka's Weird Case

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Goon Squad - Catset
Breh, it's over. Barr, Mueller, the rest of them have all known each other for 40 plus years

But this money laundering stuff is no worse then enron or the financial crisis. you are right its time to focus on voting him out.
if its on the scale of either of those :damn:

SithLawd

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don’t think it’s a catastrophe at all. Trump and company gave us plenty of reasons to suspect foul play.

- Don Jr Meeting and lies about the meeting
- Roger Stone’s communication with Wikileaks
- Changing Of GOP platform to favor Russia
- attempts to establish Back Channel communications
- Attempts to ease Russian sanctions
- Flynn’s lies about Russian contacts
- Comey firing and Trump’s admission of why Comey was fired
-Trump’s constant defense of Putin especially at Helinski

There was a lot to arouse suspicion about this president and his relationship with Russia.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
I don’t think it’s a catastrophe at all. Trump and company gave us plenty of reasons to suspect foul play.

- Don Jr Meeting and lies about the meeting
- Roger Stone’s communication with Wikileaks
- Changing Of GOP platform to favor Russia
- attempts to establish Back Channel communications
- Attempts to ease Russian sanctions
- Flynn’s lies about Russian contacts
- Comey firing and Trump’s admission of why Comey was fired
-Trump’s constant defense of Putin especially at Helinski

There was a lot to arouse suspicion about this president and his relationship with Russia.
Whats stopping people from just saying, there's no amount of proof that would make the DoJ say he colluded?

What if all of this happened, and Barr can just say "fukk you" and keep it moving?

CBSkyline

Chill
Daps
If anyone takes a hit on this it should be the media and members of the intel community that be on TV. In the 2018 elections, I can't think of a single Democratic candidate in a competitive race that ran on the collusion angle. It was healthcare and income inequality which is why the 2020 race so far has been about M4A and the racial wealth gap.

Strapped

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
We need closure by archiving that thread by april 15 op , do it because it's the right thing to do