Russiagate is this era's WMDs - A catastrophe for the reputation of the news media

the cac mamba

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
All fiction. Superdelegates pledged early as was their right in the system. Some changed their mind, as is also their right and some chose not to.

6 people showed interest in running for the nomination and three people went to the primary stage.

O'malley dropped out, then it was Hillary and Bernie. To compare, the 2008 primaries generated 8 prospects. Considering the the 6 candidates came after 8 years of Obama isn't as bad as you try to make it sound.

African Americans, especially black women in the South weren't sold on Bernie and he lost there.

That many women thought it was Hillary's turn shouldn't be an indictment on anyone. White men give themselves a turn every presidential election.

Were they conflicts of interests in the DNC? Yes.

If the people had voted for Bernie instead of Hillary would the Supedelegates have moved over? Yes.

To pretend it was a vast conspiracy is like me trying to extend the Russian collusion case.
how can you be this fukking naive :laff::laff::laff:

you're going to tell me, with a straight face, that there was no effort made by hillary and the DNC between 2008 and 2016 to ensure that the primary was hers?

I_Got_Da_Burna

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Russia Calls on U.S. to Formally Recognize There Was No Collusion

tenor.gif

the cac mamba

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ah, now you're seeing how proof works. Funny huh.
i'm seeing how willful ignorance works, you guys are putting on a fukkin clinic

there's a lot at stake with the presidential nomination. money talks, and hillary talked loudest, and at the end of the day she won fair and square (like trump did). stop acting like children

the next guy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
All fiction. Superdelegates pledged early as was their right in the system. Some changed their mind, as is also their right and some chose not to.

6 people showed interest in running for the nomination and three people went to the primary stage.

O'malley dropped out, then it was Hillary and Bernie. To compare, the 2008 primaries generated 8 prospects. Considering the the 6 candidates came after 8 years of Obama isn't as bad as you try to make it sound.

African Americans, especially black women in the South weren't sold on Bernie and he lost there.

That many women thought it was Hillary's turn shouldn't be an indictment on anyone. White men give themselves a turn every presidential election.

Were they conflicts of interests in the DNC? Yes.

If the people had voted for Bernie instead of Hillary would the Supedelegates have moved over? Yes.

To pretend it was a vast conspiracy is like me trying to extend the Russian collusion case.
idk man superdelegates are severly undemocratic and anti progressive.

jj23

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
how can you be this fukking naive :laff::laff::laff:

you're going to tell me, with a straight face, that there was no effort made by hillary and the DNC between 2008 and 2016 to ensure that the primary was hers?
Can't believe you said that with a straight face.

So you are allowed to bring up conspiracy theories with no proof and dismiss my fact using your feelings.

Cool

the cac mamba

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Can't believe you said that with a straight face.

So you are allowed to bring up conspiracy theories with no proof and dismiss my fact using your feelings.

Cool
you believe that there were no efforts made by the clinton machine and the DNC to ensure she won the nomination in 2016 :dwillhuh: that is an INSANE level of naivety