Russell Simmons daughter Aoki wants Lipstickalley to be shutdown

High Art

👑King of The Salon👑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Myself and my own.
Ooooooh shyt:

Yea baby girl doesn’t know what she’s doing.
Her mom definitely put her up to this.
She was trying to hide his identity on a LIVE :russ::russ::russ:

That's the heart of the matter. The people she was expecting praise from probably clowned her for going with that old man, especially after she was low key trying to make him seem special. Especially since she is mixed-looking, dude could easily pass as her father or uncle. Him being her father's age makes this shyt worse. I'm not one to fuss about age gaps but this is a special kind of icky. Dude looks like he wears Depends.:hhh:

And yea, something is definitely off:

I'm not one to drag someone for being too skinny, but she has a terrible shape. Goodness me. :picard:

Pseudonym

Secretary of Defense of #catset
Supporter
Daps
Maybe she feels insecurity being in Ming Lee’s shadow. Ming Lee was always deemed the beautiful one, Aoki was the ‘smart’ one

IMG-9147.jpg

:wow: I remember when they were walking the runway for Baby Phat , time flies. Old heads were right

Last edited:

UnQuantized

Superstar
Daps
The hot girl, soft life trend on ig and Tik Tok encourages this. Even girls who grew up with money find themselves in situations like this. Someone on here said that the default setting of women left unchecked is being a thot and a prostitute. It's more surprising when they don't take that path.

BlackMajik

Behind Enemy Lines
Daps
Reppin
DSGB(Down South Georgia Boy)
Mary J is age appropriate for that rich old men. Now, her mistake was approaching him first lol Gave him an ego boost and now he’s throwing her name around a girl literally 30yrs younger than her Smdh
Nope

This decrepit disgusting cac looks like a damn predator. Mary holds an L either way for trying to mess with this freak. Can't fukk with her anymore if its tru

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
Mary J is age appropriate for that rich old men. Now, her mistake was approaching him first lol Gave him an ego boost and now he’s throwing her name around a girl literally 30yrs younger than her Smdh
Mary is from the Slocum Projects in Yonkers Mary is waaaay too hood to get with a white boy. Not saying she's above trying but at best she'd have to pop out with a white boy toy with a Travis Kelcie fade

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
That's the heart of the matter. The people she was expecting praise from probably clowned her for going with that old man, especially after she was low key trying to make him seem special. Especially since she is mixed-looking, dude could easily pass as her father or uncle. Him being her father's age makes this shyt worse. I'm not one to fuss about age gaps but this is a special kind of icky. Dude looks like he wears Depends.:hhh:

I'm not one to drag someone for being too skinny, but she has a terrible shape. Goodness me. :picard:
And notice the effortless checking. bytch was talking about she's a Bulgari Person and wanting a Cartier neckless and the nikkas Mentioned MJB and told her ass to go get him some Crepes.

High Art

👑King of The Salon👑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Myself and my own.
Nope

This decrepit disgusting cac looks like a damn predator. Mary holds an L either way for trying to mess with this freak. Can't fukk with her anymore if its tru
I'll assume he meant business partner. Even then, he looks like one of those Peter Nygard types. Very creepy. :hhh: