Russell Simmons daughter Aoki wants Lipstickalley to be shutdown

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
The math checks out

We all know Aoki ain't bringing anything other than good looks and p*ssy to the relationship. She a glorified prostitute. She literally said she was gonna look for a sugar daddy anyway

So it makes sense that he makes her do whatever the fukk he asks her to do
Clearly the bytch doesn't want to get a job.

Russ's Yoga retreat is doing good she could be the marketing manager or even the owner so if he manages to get sued or jailed he could transfer the business to her and keep the business in the family.

Really Russell low key cut her off years ago he could have easily gotten her jobs in the industry or fashion she has connects through her Mom and dad.

The bytch ain't even trying she just wants to be handed an allowance.

Even Kimora did a little modeling and Russell gave her Baby Phat and she ran with that for a minute. Baby Phat lasted way longer than Phat Farm did.

LV Koopa

Jester from Hell
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Absolutely he gave the bytch a job to get out of the car and grab the crepes.

Probably should be put in the little gems for dealing with women is you should always give a woman a task.

For example birds like shorty are always asking for shyt so even if you deny them a million times they wear you down so she asks for random shyt then you break down and simp out and randomly buy her a watch.

You got to reverse the shyt on women especially bytches who ask for shyt like a child in the candy line of a store and make her earn shyt by doing little shyt for you.

Generally I always ask a girl I deal with to make me cup of coffee in the morning. It's to the point that when chicks text me Good Morning they add a Coffee sticker emoji.

This Cac knows she was probably eating the farts out of his ass for him to take her on the trip.

And he's the one who probably made her go live and say I don't have a Boyfriend

When they say dudes are fukked up for dealing with these young hoes this is what they mean. He could defenitely get Kimora Lee right now but she's too old and experienced to get toyed with like this. The Cac made her look crazy out here.

Repped.

You post this on LSA they'll ban you and try to find you irl to kill you.

degu9089

All Star
Daps
Negro I ain’t no damn divestor.

You prolly all up in the pawg threads, tho :stopitslime:
You’d be like Donnie Brasco.

IMG-0308.jpg