Russell Simmons daughter Aoki wants Lipstickalley to be shutdown

GZR

Final round
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
London, UK
Ooooooh shyt:

Yea baby girl doesn’t know what she’s doing.
Her mom definitely put her up to this.
She was trying to hide his identity on a LIVE :russ::russ::russ:

And yea, something is definitely off:

The first video was depressing to watch, listening to her borderline beg for Bulgari and Cartier like a small child asking for a toy was disgusting. The dude saying that Mary J Blige wanted to be his partner has me looking at MJB all kinds of funny now:scust:

As for the second video, the chick has no hips and is basically a straight line, I can't see many black men wanting a piece of her. She's comes off as mentally unhinged/desperate too.

Daps
Reppin
NYC
Ooooooh shyt:

Yea baby girl doesn’t know what she’s doing.
Her mom definitely put her up to this.
She was trying to hide his identity on a LIVE :russ::russ::russ:

This is why these girls get clowned for not showing their sponsors on these all expense paid trips.

She went out of her way not to show this man on a 5 minute live :laff:

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
The first video was depressing to watch, listening to her borderline beg for Bulgari and Cartier like a small child asking for a toy was disgusting. The dude saying that Mary J Blige wanted to be his partner has me looking at MJB all kinds of funny now:scust:

As for the second video, the chick has no hips and is basically a straight line, I can't see many black men wanting a piece of her. She's comes off as mentally unhinged/desperate too.
Why do you think I said that generally speaking Black women like white dudes? You watch Only Logical your eyes will be opened.

Frankly I expect his channel to be bushed because all of the swirl fails and Dievestor channels got bushed in the past because you're not supposed to do anything that remotely looks like you're clowning the dead or blaming the victims.

Yes could you imagine what it means to date a needy self loathing , vaipid bytch like her and you get a wierd faced lightskin chick with a boy body? Did you see what she calls her arms? Just imagine what she must do to herself to maintain that rail thin "model's physique". She must eat a diet of Ozempic and grapefruit juice only. A slight wind would carry her away.

Frankly she doesn't really have much of a choice as most semi succesful swrlers are the narrow assed women that aren't the Black Man's ideal preference.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
This is what happens when you grow up in unstable household her mother had 3-4 partners after Russ....yall think daughters don't pay attention to what their mothers do. Learned the game from momma.
Yep she seen her Mom's carefully position herself. According to her and her Mom Her Mom's never loved Russell and is simply a high valve hood bytch with a string of kids by different Men that she recieves checks from. She married other nikkas and she recieved bread over and above child support from Russ.

Mom and daughter cried the blues when Russ cut both of them off.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
This is why these girls get clowned for not showing their sponsors on these all expense paid trips.

She went out of her way not to show this man on a 5 minute live :laff:
Damn she's being effortlessly checked by Him, Her Begging for shyt and him mentioning MJB wanted to date him was him letter her know she can be easily replaced.

This is supposed to be a flex and she comes off looking sad and down bad.

She shushed him because she was saying low. key racist shyt on the live imagine what he says when there's no camera

RehReh

🖤GhettoEmpress🖤
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
UK

I Tried 2 get 2 the bottom of that statement she sent me to Voicemail ☎️

Maaaary, Ayo Maaaaaaary

Roger king

Superstar
Daps
Its no business of mine what two consenting adults choose to do, she can go be with a 90 year old man for all i care as long as she consents, LSA is a vile evil site that specifically advocates for the destruction of black men, they are pure evil