Russell Simmons daughter Aoki wants Lipstickalley to be shutdown

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
Mary is from the Slocum Projects in Yonkers Mary is waaaay too hood to get with a white boy. Not saying she's above trying but at best she'd have to pop out with a white boy toy with a Travis Kelcie fade
My only point was that guy is like 12 yrs older than MJB. She is age appropriate for him. No comment on whether they would actually be a good fit 🤷🏾‍♀️

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
Absolutely he gave the bytch a job to get out of the car and grab the crepes.

Probably should be put in the little gems for dealing with women is you should always give a woman a task.

For example birds like shorty are always asking for shyt so even if you deny them a million times they wear you down so she asks for random shyt then you break down and simp out and randomly buy her a watch.

You got to reverse the shyt on women especially bytches who ask for shyt like a child in the candy line of a store and make her earn shyt by doing little shyt for you.

Generally I always ask a girl I deal with to make me cup of coffee in the morning. It's to the point that when chicks text me Good Morning they add a Coffee sticker emoji.

This Cac knows she was probably eating the farts out of his ass for him to take her on the trip.

And he's the one who probably made her go live and say I don't have a Boyfriend

When they say dudes are fukked up for dealing with these young hoes this is what they mean. He could defenitely get Kimora Lee right now but she's too old and experienced to get toyed with like this. The Cac made her look crazy out here.
This is exactly it, and this is why good fathers are important. That’s game. He could be with an attractive older woman. But he couldn’t pull this type of shyt and let a chick embarrass herself on the world stage FOR A CREPE if he was dealing with someone who has at least little experience. Even a 30yr old wouldn’t be caught in some shyt like this.

Those experienced chicks are 30, 35 getting babies with millionaires like DeNiro and Pacino and she’s 21 flying home begging for Bulgari but receiving crepes. :dead:

This shyt is actually SAD.

Uchiha God

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Mary J Blige took a huge L

Sorry it had to be her. But if that's tru I can't fukk with her anymore. Yuck

The dude saying that Mary J Blige wanted to be his partner has me looking at MJB all kinds of funny now:scust:

2dd70279cd59446ab7072689d35e9ba1cea13e92.jpg

2d6f453df0c4301e7537b21e068fa19dff64776d.jpg

:mjpls::mjpls::hubie:

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
Absolutely he gave the bytch a job to get out of the car and grab the crepes.

Probably should be put in the little gems for dealing with women is you should always give a woman a task.

For example birds like shorty are always asking for shyt so even if you deny them a million times they wear you down so she asks for random shyt then you break down and simp out and randomly buy her a watch.

You got to reverse the shyt on women especially bytches who ask for shyt like a child in the candy line of a store and make her earn shyt by doing little shyt for you.

Generally I always ask a girl I deal with to make me cup of coffee in the morning. It's to the point that when chicks text me Good Morning they add a Coffee sticker emoji.

This Cac knows she was probably eating the farts out of his ass for him to take her on the trip.

And he's the one who probably made her go live and say I don't have a Boyfriend

When they say dudes are fukked up for dealing with these young hoes this is what they mean. He could defenitely get Kimora Lee right now but she's too old and experienced to get toyed with like this. The Cac made her look crazy out here.
This is exactly it, and this is why good fathers are important. That’s game. He could be with an attractive older woman. But he couldn’t pull this type of shyt and let a chick embarrass herself on the world stage FOR A CREPE if he was dealing with someone who has at least little experience. Even a 30yr old wouldn’t be caught in some shyt like this.

Those experienced chicks are 30, 35 getting babies with millionaires like DeNiro and Pacino and she’s 21 flying home begging for Bulgari but receiving crepes. :dead:

This shyt is actually SAD.
She has 5 chirrens?!
:wtf::dahell: Where the hell did they come from?

IMG-9149.jpg

And why is Aoki the only one in red:patrice:
that’s actually a good question. But a lot of times someone in the family is the pop of color in these things

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
Since I'm on a roll I'll break down the whole thing.

Notelling how long he was hitting that but shorty is moving wierd. She wants a lifesytle and the cac is literlly treating her like a prositute. Cracka is somekind of billionaire Restuarenter.

Restaurants are the most competitive businesses to run and they have the smallest profit margins. I don't know how you get to a Billi off of Restuarants unless you're talking about Owning McDonald's or something.

nikka might be a money launderer or scammer.

But he could defenitely give her game on getting to a bag is she asked or she could do what she's doing and just take the trips and whatever little babubles he gives her.

The value add for him is the Clout. Ithink about it homie's an old ass cac billionaire he goes to Miami or LA no one knows who he is obvioiusly if he's there he's got some bread but he could be a decent Lawyer with a million and leveraged to hell paying his Paralegals a fortune. If Diddy or Drake walks in they drain the room of attention and the hoes.

So homie has to get his name out there somewhere so he can be googled so he takes this bytch to the beach calls the papps gets the clout token as a rich trick and gets other hoes who might have assumed that he was the help.

It gets out there that he's down to have bytches Flewéd out and fukks with Black bytches and now he has access to Drake and Diddy's leftovers.
:wow:

Even Yung Miami would’ve gotten those Bulgari items before getting to the hotel :skip:

Clearly Aoki hasn’t been listening to enough City Girls

Ricky Fontaine

Superstar
Daps
And notice the effortless checking. bytch was talking about she's a Bulgari Person and wanting a Cartier neckless and the nikkas Mentioned MJB and told her ass to go get him some Crepes.

I couldn't see that part good but did this disrespectful cac pull off while she was asking what kind? :mjlol:
It looked like he almost ran her ass over.:dead:

VertigoKnight

Veteran
Daps
Lol at the brehs shocked at Mary J's behavior.

Italian and Russian men and black women has been a thing for a while.

:sas2: :lolbron:

That rich old Italian would have no reason to lie about that. He was just reminding that young hoe that he has richer and talented options well above her.

How have some brehs not realised that there is no such thing as 'race loyalty' in modern relationships. Especially for women. Just 'best' options and choices that present themselves.

Conduct yourself accordingly in your own dealings with women.