Russell Simmons daughter Aoki wants Lipstickalley to be shutdown

Crayola Coyote

Superstar
Daps
The first video was depressing to watch, listening to her borderline beg for Bulgari and Cartier like a small child asking for a toy was disgusting. The dude saying that Mary J Blige wanted to be his partner has me looking at MJB all kinds of funny now:scust:

As for the second video, the chick has no hips and is basically a straight line, I can't see many black men wanting a piece of her. She's comes off as mentally unhinged/desperate too.

all of THIS

Kiyoshi-Dono

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Petty Vandross.. fukk Yall
That Burger King commercial makes so much sense now :bryan:
And I told yall Taraji doing all that crying
Was just wanting a seat at the table:russ::mjgrin::mjpls:
But y’all was shooting bail for Mrs Brunson and them when they were all over Brad Pitt :sas2:

Crayola Coyote

Superstar
Daps
Sound like she drink brown liquor with Moscato, do coke, smoke bush weed and barely graduated community college.

parks-and-recreation-tv-show.gif

She’ll stick up her nose at black men for taking interest

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
Welp

It was nice being a fan Mary (and Taraji)

:hubie:
Yáll got to accept that most Black women like white dudes it is what it is.

Didn't know Mary was holding a lil somethin'Taraji doesn't look bad either.

That being said neither chick has ever dealt with anyone on their level ever.

Mary was on drugs will bad I don't know what Taraji's excuse is.

We all know that if they popped out with any white boy they'd get the Girl YAAAAAAS. bytch from Black women so imagine what the issue is for a white dude to not even allow himself to be tricked on.

I'd guess they both have controlling or be controlled personalities that demand them being checked constantly.

We all know how K-Ci got down and Kendu was her manager.

Taraji's baby father was a drug dealer who used to beat the shyt out of her.

I can imagine the average cac not wanting to resort to putting hands on them like that.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
Brehs be like this seeing these Mary J pictures with cacs:

full

She had a video with a cac love interest as did Beyonce so again if you're looking for the Black chick who never wenched when given the chnce yáll ain't gonna like anybody.

The Difference between a diverstor and a regular Black chick who may wench here and there is the realization that they do better with Black Men.

Serena Williams dated Drake and ended up with Alexis the choosing signals at the super bowl shows that Serena clearly settled.

Take away 300 M's from Serena and wouldn't even be able to dream about a cac looking her way.

This is not a diss to her or Black women but Serena is aggressively Black Hood chick with a fat ass That's too Black for 99% of white dudes especially the non travis kelcie types.

KidJSoul

Veteran
Daps
You're right he's low key like Pimp who flips the game back on a hoe.

They smashed and although she's not a prostitute nothing is ever for free so she started mentioning High end bullshyt to buy. (She also got something for simply showing up i.e the trip To St. Bart's). Dude countered her requests by basically saying fukk I look like getting out of this car to buy you shyt Matter fact YOU Get the fukk out the Car and cop me some Crepes.
Nothing in this world is for free and you should always add value And Expect Value in return The Goofy bytch shou;d've recieved either game or an appreaciating asset from the dude and p*ssy itself wasn't enough he got clout from being seen with her and some crepes out of the deal.

Always ask for something even if it's a cup of coffee, I'm literally about to ask my ex to holla at someone for me.
The math checks out

We all know Aoki ain't bringing anything other than good looks and p*ssy to the relationship. She a glorified prostitute. She literally said she was gonna look for a sugar daddy anyway

So it makes sense that he makes her do whatever the fukk he asks her to do

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
Lol at the brehs shocked at Mary J's behavior.

Italian and Russian men and black women has been a thing for a while.

:sas2: :lolbron:

That rich old Italian would have no reason to lie about that. He was just reminding that young hoe that he has richer and talented options well above her.

How have some brehs not realised that there is no such thing as 'race loyalty' in modern relationships. Especially for women. Just 'best' options and choices that present themselves.

Conduct yourself accordingly in your own dealings with women.
The best way for Brehs to look at it is to ask themselves would they not pawg if given the chance? And I'm talking about Coli militants would you really turn down white p*ssy if thrown at you?

If a white bytch was adding value to your life and especially if she was low key trickin would you turn her down and hold out for a Black woman acting right?

Or would you go with the best option?

As horny as Umar is and as sloppy as he moves he is disciplined enough to not get caught up with a white chick.

Do you know how many times Umar has probably been set up so he could look wierder than he already does? All it would take is one picture and he'd be cooked so far it hasn't happened.

Ask the average Coli Militant incel would be stand on business if some white thicky came around?

Black women are the same way they may like brehs but the oppertunity of getting some of that "good hair"on her daughters head is extremely tempting.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
They think he is way too old
It's probably third hand embrassment of an obvious Diverting gone wrong situation.

Her being checked by the old Cac is a bad look and when people brought reciepts on Mary the Patron saint of the Around the way Fillet nikkas are starting to wake up to the bullshyt and nikkas will pawg in peace.