Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
What is wrong with you?

You’re not even black that’s the funny shyt

How dare you criticize in any way shape or form the divine universal black man

The Father of Civilization

BRUH .. U TROLLIN, RIGHT?

WE TALKIN BASKETBALL AND U DOIN THAT WHOLE “BUT HE BUILT A SCHOOL AND HAS A FAMILY!” SHIIT THAT EVERY1 CLOWNS YOU GROUPIES FOR

:dead:

Elim Garak

Veteran
Daps
LONGEVITY + STAT PADDING

IN LARGE PART DUE TO AVOIDING MAJOR INJURY OVER THE LAST PART OF HIS CAREER BY ONLY PLAYING ONE SIDE OF THR COURT AND EXERTING ENERGY FOR 50% OF THE GAME (WHICH IS A HUGE FACTOR IN US SUCKING, BUT NO ONE WANTS TO ADDRESS THIS)

ALL THIS CAREFULLY CALCULATED WIT THE INTENTION OF FOOLING THE MASSES INTO BUYING A FAKE GOAT NARRATIVE
I realize you aren't black but fukk it you a...

Last edited:

bzb

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
yall wasting keystrokes engaging lebron trolls and the caps lock woat poster aka goat lebron hater. that red banner is there for a reason lol.

shame how sas was listening to perk and reacting like it was a funeral. i agree with them though. he is unwilling to change and hate to see it. the saying 'pride comes before the fall' might take russ out of the league. really sad way to go out.
:francis:

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
yall wasting keystrokes engaging lebron trolls and the caps lock woat poster aka goat lebron hater. that red banner is there for a reason lol.

shame how sas was listening to perk and reacting like it was a funeral. i agree with them though. he is unwilling to change and hate to see it. the saying 'pride comes before the fall' might take russ out of the league. really sad way to go out.
:francis:

IM ALSO ONE OF THE FEW HERE WHO HAS PLAYED ORGANIZED BASKETBALL ON ANY LEVEL

BUT GO AHEAD AND DISREGARD MY ANALYSIS BECAUSE A BUNCH OF INTERNET DWEEBS WHO PRAY TO LEBRON BEFORE BED ALIGNED IN ORDER TO VOTE ME WOAT ON AN INCEL INFESTED ECHO CHAMBER FORUM

80% WILL ALWAYS BE DUMB

THE REAL ONES WILL ALWAYS BE AROUND WHEN U READY TO LISTEN

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
IM ALSO ONE OF THE FEW HERE WHO HAS PLAYED ORGANIZED BASKETBALL ON ANY LEVEL

BUT GO AHEAD AND DISREGARD MY ANALYSIS BECAUSE A BUNCH OF INTERNET DWEEBS WHO PRAY TO LEBRON BEFORE BED ALIGNED IN ORDER TO VOTE ME WOAT ON AN INCEL INFESTED ECHO CHAMBER FORUM

80% WILL ALWAYS BE DUMB

THE REAL ONES WILL ALWAYS BE AROUND WHEN U READY TO LISTEN
:laff:

staticshock

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
@NYC Rebel different sport & level obviously, but you played on a big time college football team.

What would y’all have done at OU if someone on the team was fukking up like this?