Russ Westbrook Just Played His Last Game as a Laker

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Like Skip Bayless said the Lakers should just John Wall him. Just pay him and sit him or just pay his contract exactly and release him like the Pistons did Kemba Walker.

I know that's a lot of money but the guy is unmovable. Playing him is more damage than it's worth. There's no value in holding on and without picks and a buyout nobody will trade for him.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
lol I dnt think his reputation is tarnished. He just a player that fell off and still doesn't want to accept it yet and modify his game. Westbrook use to go 100 mph, he just cant anymore so his game fell off. No need to disrespect his past. Present Westbrook is a bench player.

Last edited:

Long Live The Kane

Tyrant Titan
Daps
Thread tittle is so promising..

Almost deserve a train if he plays another minute.
He’s just touched the surface of potential fukkery…. His lowlight video clips from last season are like the polar opposite of vintage MJ highlight packages…. Just transcendent in the way he looks so horrible, effortlessly…each game can be “this HAS to his last as a laker” worthy

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
Lebron is acting COWARDLY hiding behind Russ :scust:

IMAGINE THE OUTRAGE IF RUSS DIDNT PLAY D ON THE FINAL SHOT N THEN BRICKED THE GAME WINNER

LOL

LEBRON IS DOIN WHAT HE’S DONE HIS ENTIRE CAREER- HIDE BEHIND STAT PADDING

ONLY NOW HE DOESNT HAVE A CAST THAT CAN CARRY THE OFFENSIVE LOAD WHICH HE CAN HIDE BEHIND AS THEY DO THE HEAVY LIFTING

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
IMAGINE THE OUTRAGE IF RUSS DIDNT PLAY D ON THE FINAL SHOT N THEN BRICKED THE GAME WINNER

LOL

LEBRON IS DOIN WHAT HE’S DONE HIS ENTIRE CAREER- HIDE BEHIND STAT PADDING

ONLY NOW HE DOESNT HAVE A CAST THAT CAN CARRY THE OFFENSIVE LOAD WHICH HE CAN HIDE BEHIND AS THEY DO THE HEAVY LIFTING
4 MVPs, 4 NBA Finals MVPs 4x NBA Champion and soon to be NBA All Time Leading scorer

27 ppg, 18 straight years of 25 ppg

:steviej:

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I'm mad I was watching this game the whole time and then something came up at the end where I missed this fukkery live
:mjcry:

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Russ doin all this shyt on purpose he has to be

How the hell nikkas ain’t step to that nikka in the Locker room and stomp him out :what:

If Draymond was on this team Russ would’ve been had the eye jammy on his shyt :pacspit:

Draymond would’ve given this nikka multiple speed knots

Umm he didn’t have this energy for Tristan Thompson