Russ Westbrook Just Played His Last Game as a Laker

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hometown of Cherokee at Law
As a neutral party in all of this, it would be hilarious to see Westbrook shut down or traded away, and see the Lakers continue to struggle, as their rabid fan base try and identify the next scapegoat. Because from what I've seen, Westbrook has demonstrated tremendous levels of ineptitude in the last year, but he ain't the only one holding the team back with brain dead plays. He's just the convenient lightning rod.
Brain dead plays from a player of his ability are worse than mediocre roster construction.

Daps
Reppin
Eagle, Colorado
LeBron needs more help. He’s not good enough anymore to will this team to victory. Are there any superstars they can add to this team to help propel LeBron to another title?

steph_harden

Superstar
Daps
LeBron needs more help. He’s not good enough anymore to will this team to victory. Are there any superstars they can add to this team to help propel LeBron to another title?

They saying Kyrie told Bron he wants to come. And he’s low key their number one target out there in the off season. Iunno if that would be enough to win shyt tho:yeshrug:

CarolinaKing

The Carolina Blueprint
Daps
Reppin
NC
Why you bringing up old shyt b
mjcrygt.png
I just saw this last night :damn:

Mr. Jack Napier

#MambaForever
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
They could’ve ran the clock down to 12 seconds. A good shot, running a set with AD/Bron you get fouled. You just can’t do what he just did.

This is a 14-15 year vet making this decision :what:
He obviously not giving a fukk, I wouldn’t either at this point. Sabotage the Lakers entire season, fukk em.

Software

RIP Future Gohan
Daps
Reppin
Swole Gang
They saying Kyrie told Bron he wants to come. And he’s low key their number one target out there in the off season. Iunno if that would be enough to win shyt tho:yeshrug:
Kyrie would help a lot. They'd probably be a 6 or 7 seed with him. But to be a real contender they'll need more rebounding and shooting. People were talking about a trade with the Jazz involving Russ for Conley and Clarkson. With The Jazz taking Russ to try and tank for Victor. If they can pull that off and sign Kyrie in the off-season and a rebounding big they'll likely be the favorites in 2023 if Bron and AD keep up the same level of production.
This is a perfect scenario tho. Getting a trade that good for Russ would be tough.

Unfiltered

The Dan Bongino Show (Mon. – Fri. 12p-3p ET)
Daps
He played well with the wizards....

I still think any big man is gonna slow his game down 🏀😅 he needs a center less team or a team with no decent 4 or 5 to clog up the paint.

I don't think he's washes, he's a very unique player sorta like a 2k create a player with speed, rebounding and physicality.