Russ Westbrook Just Played His Last Game as a Laker

Daps
Lebron playing the long con. No need to tank Play Russ in crunch time and he'll tank for you :lolbron:

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
COMEDY IS THINKING LEBRON IS A GOAT LEVEL PLAYER.. MOST NBA PLAYERS WILL TELL U THE SAME

ITS A MEDIA CREATED NARRATIVE THAT UNATHLECTIC MATHEMATICIAN CACS EAT UP
What is wrong with you?

You’re not even black that’s the funny shyt

How dare you criticize in any way shape or form the divine universal black man

The Father of Civilization

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Absolutely no basketball IQ and 40 mil for the season to throw games away.
So he's supposed to run the clock down and if they still miss then hope portland doesn't make the last shot (like they ended up doing?)
He was wide open just outside of free throw range.... :yeshrug:
Blame coach if you just don't want him out there

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
ALL-TIME GREAT PLAYER

GOAT?

GOAT STAT PADDER FOR SURE

BUT THERES A HANDFUL OF PLAYERS WHO WERE BETTER AND THAT NATURALLY MAKES HIM BELOW GOAT TIER

We must not be talking about Lebron my bad Breh. Westbrook is definitely one of the all time basketball athletes but yeah it definitely was a high level of stat padding from him. And I used to love watching him with the thunder. Hopefully he retires from there. I assumed since he was going back to LA he would make it work but this as we can see is a bad all around fit.

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
He's about to be the all time leading scorer lol.

LONGEVITY + STAT PADDING

IN LARGE PART DUE TO AVOIDING MAJOR INJURY OVER THE LAST PART OF HIS CAREER BY ONLY PLAYING ONE SIDE OF THR COURT AND EXERTING ENERGY FOR 50% OF THE GAME (WHICH IS A HUGE FACTOR IN US SUCKING, BUT NO ONE WANTS TO ADDRESS THIS)

ALL THIS CAREFULLY CALCULATED WIT THE INTENTION OF FOOLING THE MASSES INTO BUYING A FAKE GOAT NARRATIVE

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
Yet played the bulk of his career in the Triangle that limits players from piling up stats :beli:

EXACTLY.. IF HE CARED MORE ABOUT INDIVIDUAL STATS THAN WINNING CHIPS, KOBE COULDA AVERAGED 35+ FOR HIS ENTIRE PRIME PLAYING IN A FREE FLOWING OFFENSE ALA LEBRON

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
We must not be talking about Lebron my bad Breh. Westbrook is definitely one of the all time basketball athletes but yeah it definitely was a high level of stat padding from him. And I used to love watching him with the thunder. Hopefully he retires from there. I assumed since he was going back to LA he would make it work but this as we can see is a bad all around fit.

BRON IS THE ONE STAT PADDING

WESTBROOK HASNT BEEN ALLOWED TO PAD HIS STATS FOR SOME TIME NOW