Russ Westbrook Just Played His Last Game as a Laker

Vintage Eclectic

Lord of the Sky
Daps
Reppin
Chi-York
Who are we talking about here. What i need to google to see these big titties?
Impractical Jokers. One of the best prank shows ever breh. And their story is honestly them starting from the bottom and making it into something profitable. Just a bunch of 9to5 brehs cracking jokes. One of them left before the new contract and got a divorce...although no one knows why :sas2:

The_Sheff

A Thick Sauce N*gga
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATL to MEM
Impractical Jokers. One of the best prank shows ever breh. And their story is honestly them starting from the bottom and making it into something profitable. Just a bunch of 9to5 brehs cracking jokes. One of them left before the new contract and got a divorce...although no one knows why :sas2:

Yeah i know of the show, i honestly thought it was fake, like Reno 911. But you saying its real.

But who is the woman i need to google?

10:31

Superstar
Daps
Bench him until they find a team who is willing to trade for him..

JYoung24

Young J
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The fact that he still looks athletic is a testament to the super athlete that he really was. Cause he’s lost a lot…his first step is gone, he doesn’t get up like he used to and I seen John Wall smoke this nikka against the clips. Made him look like Kevon Looney. I remember when Russ used to be at least in that stratosphere of speed…but u can see he’s lost a lot of his quickness too.

At this point he’s supposed to be relying on his savy, IQ and experience like a 15 year vet should but since he’s Russell Westbrook then you see those results:snoop:

Facts