Russ: Don't be mad at me selling out shows when your fav can't, the disconnect in ticket sales is they're faking streams

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Where's that data from??

The source is accurate but it's being misrepresented as the tour is struggling.

That's two days of ticket sales from 2 months ago. Look at the date.

Fred.

Playaz Eyez

Veteran
Daps
I’ll continue to listen to him as long as he keeps putting people I’m a fan of on his albums

wizworld

Illmatical
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Y'all want to shoot the messenger but I would like to hear a rebuttal for this

They are faking their streams which is why the ticket sales don’t match the streams. Simple.

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
Uptown and the Bronx
I can always tell when those social media accounts are ran by kids and Gen Z dum dums

Dudes don't even have a grasp of ticket prices in 2024 so they're trying to pretend that Future and Metro album(s) haven't been on loop everywhere for the past few months
it also costs us virtually nothing to do this.

Sexyy Red has the Jadakiss title of "platinum in the streets" for a minute now mainly because you don't have to put your money where your mouth is. Even when we bootlegged artists back in the day you either had to put in work dubbin tapes, burning CD's or paying someone else to do that. We can loop songs we don't even like now.

Russ doesn't have a bigger fanbase than Future, but he probably sells tickets better than Future because he offers a better live experience than Future. This ain't the first time Future has had issues selling tickets to shows. He's one of those artists where

1. You'd rather hear yourself rap to his shyt than Future.
2. any time you see him live whether it be a performance or an award show, shows you why you'd hesitate to go. Metro may offer a better show live, but Metro also doesn't do shyt. It's like paying out the ass to watch a conductor play pre-made beats.
3. and this is a hip-hop issue:. If you're not in a festival where we can hear 1500 other rappers, we'd rather see you in smaller settings and rappers think they're above that.
He get on the internet every couple of years and say the same thing. We get it. Damn lol.
I think it bothers y'all more that it's coming from him rather than what he's actually saying. Russ goes about his career the way you wish every artist you like did.

greenvale

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Delaware
I think it bothers y'all more that it's coming from him rather than what he's actually saying. Russ goes about his career the way you wish every artist you like did.
My problem with Russ is he loves to talk down on other artists on some "independent" shyt but fails to mention that he got the stimulus from his wealthy father. He clearly wants validation because he's always bytching about what other artists are doing

Scottie Drippin

Should Never Mention Me
Daps
Reppin
The Traps of Unified Korea
My problem with Russ is he loves to talk down on other artists on some "independent" shyt but fails to mention that he got the stimulus from his wealthy father. He clearly wants validation because he's always bytching about what other artists are doing
Ding ding ding. Didn't come into the game with any of the same obstacles most artists do, and wants props and respect for it.

You never hear ICP and Tech9ne complain about shyt like this because they ground they way to it and everybody and their momma respects them for it.

kwazzy100

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
GPFEkOSW0AAheOn

:picard:
Check for Russ' ticket prices on Ticketmaster and compare it Future & Metro's prices.
Russ tickets are $60 max for General here in Toronto
F&M are $130-180
Here in Toronto, most people want to go to cheap shows regardless of who it is.

The Pledge

THE PRICE OF THE BRICK GOING UP!
Daps
He's not wrong. Even tho I don't fukk wit him or his music.
This.

I haven’t listened to any of his music but he’s absolutely right.

Expose these fake ass artists. fukk em. 69 tried to do it but he was too up his own ass. Russ seems to move in silence with it.

BK The Great

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
BK NY
Russ has always been anti-industry but gotta wonder how he gets this look from all big time rap stars. His family is definitely connected in the music biz.