Russ: Don't be mad at me selling out shows when your fav can't, the disconnect in ticket sales is they're faking streams

DraymondT

Superstar
Daps
Russ been on Future's neck since this

It's even worse wit Future cause he apparently don't even do drugs or be on lean like that. IIRC he even said he felt sad about Juice Wrld death because he knew he was a big influence on him gettin on that stuff.

Knucklehead

HMFIC
Daps
Reppin
Montreal #byrdgang
The next examples are Pink and Justin Timberlake, two legacy acts going through that difficult phase where they realize the arena tour days are probably finished for them. Not everyone is Janet Jackson or Madonna, who can do arenas until they die. That's a rare status that most artists don't reach.
Pink continues to sell out stadiums not arenas all over the world….
Her recent tour broke venue gross records all over…

Harry B

Superstar
Daps
GPFEkOSW0AAheOn

:picard:
Months left and what’s the price? Bot situation?

PatCake

Alkali Nonmetals
Daps
Reppin
I, for one, welcome our new space overlords.
Yup. Let streaming die tomorrow and have people have to pay full price for an album. Guarantee perception would flip instantly.
The suits ain't killing streaming anytime soon. They're used to that guaranteed $10 per month that consumers pay every month.

Was watching a video of how recording deals are now like these days. It's so many number being thrown at you that you think your deal is the greatest of all time only to find out two failed albums later that you them $12m and need to tour constantly. It's all smokes and mirrors man.

Da_Eggman

Can't trust every face you gotta watch em
Daps
Reppin
So-Fla
Future is god awful live to be fair he’s truly a studio artist

I remember his performance on the bet awards was one of the worst in the show history

Russ is probably way better live than again it’s still his shytty music

Braman

Superstar
Daps
Ngga, you’re white :what: Or white passing

So he cant speak on this. He gets a stimulus other rappers don’t get