Russ: Don't be mad at me selling out shows when your fav can't, the disconnect in ticket sales is they're faking streams

spliz

SplizThaDon
Daps
Reppin
NY all day..Da Stead & BK..
Been screaming this for years and I don’t know shhit lol, it’s just common sense, streaming numbers can so easily be manipulated and faked, why wouldn’t they be? It’s great promotion, makes an artist look way bigger than they actually are, 🤷🏽‍♂️. And, like dude said, once you have to sell actual tickets, you see what the real is.
Yup. Let streaming die tomorrow and have people have to pay full price for an album. Guarantee perception would flip instantly.

Tribal Outkast

Veteran
Daps
So no one bothered to look up this big successful Russ tour huh

10 North American dates and three of them are OAK-LA-PHX :francis: :francis:, and then he's doing theaters in European.

This is basically a local summer swing because the arenas as cheap.

That's very good and all but the reason everyone hates this loser is he always tries to pretend like he's actually at that next level.

Metro and Future are doing 25-30 dates in arenas in every metro area in the country.

Ask Russ why he isn't playing any shows in Florida, Georgia, Ohio, North Carolina, Pennsylvania, Michigan, and only one in Texas?

All these tours are flopping btw. Across every genre there's a big artist with a huge arena tour announced that's selling 0 tickets that's probably going to have to be cancelled.

The Black Keys just did it and it's happening to Charli XCX right now. Camilla Cabello album flopping so hard they probably not even gonna announce the tour at this point
Sounds like those post 2000’s acts song like that :yeshrug: I’ve been saying these artists need to humble themselves though, or they need to all combine on some scream tour type shyt

Scottie Drippin

Should Never Mention Me
Daps
Reppin
The Traps of Unified Korea
Russ and Kid Cudi are alike in a way.

No outrageous record sales, but they can pack an arena.
Putting them in the same category is insane. Kid Cudi was a major pop star and is known for writing records for a bigger star.

Russ is like ICP and Tech9ne.

Last edited:

Scottie Drippin

Should Never Mention Me
Daps
Reppin
The Traps of Unified Korea
Better comparison
And not even tryna diss - the ICP/Tech9ne career path is way better than anything outside of genuine superstardom. Those dudes have been in control of their own careers and bringing in steady revenue from a dedicated fanbase for decades.

Unlike them though - Russ is an annoying try-hard who wants to pretend like he's something other than that.

Makes he and whoever his fans are (white boys lol) come off as the BIGGEST losers.

greenvale

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Delaware
Russ is literally in industry plant and a lame. Always complaining about some shyt. STFU and enjoy your success

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
This dude needs to get smacked for living on some bully shyt

wizworld

Illmatical
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Generally speaking I don't think he's wrong. Streaming means more cooking of the books than ever before.