Run The Damn Ball Kyle!!! 2020 49ers Offseason Thread.

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
Theres now rumors that we may not be bringing back Breida:gucci:

I have mixed feelings about him.... it was hate/love...... but admittedly this niccas has done more, proved himself more and produced more than Jimmie fukkin Ward..... :martin:

I don't know what went wrong with Breida. It's the fumbles he had. I was literally like when the fukk did this start happening, cuz he was always safe with the ball. RB is LAST position to worry about. You can put anybody back there with Bobby Turners scheme. Look at his history of no name RB's balling out with his coaching.

I didn't like the Jimmie signing. I guess the Niners will be satisfied with his 4 game per season performance. :yeshrug:

King Kreole

natural blondie like goku
Daps

full

I hope Pat happy and healthy.

feelosofer

#ninergang
Daps
Reppin
Brick City, NJ
Bourne implores Breida to sign his tender, return to 49ers

I hope they drop the second round requirement and let this dude go. No reason why they should keep Breida if they don't intend on using him. I hope is able to play for another team. In the AFC :mjgrin:

I'd like Breida back if possible, I know the fumbles midseason pissed people off but his story is impressive and it needs to continue in our uniform. Aside from that, I think he is a good RB.

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
I'd like Breida back if possible, I know the fumbles midseason pissed people off but his story is impressive and it needs to continue in our uniform. Aside from that, I think he is a good RB.
I agree. He's from FL so I'm definitely supporting. I only took down the AV because I thought for sure he was gone this season.

If it were I, I would want to be able to go to another team. He fumbled but overall his play has been nice. Don't re-sign him just to sit the bench. That is some Al Davis dirty shyt like he did Marcus Allen.

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
If I was breida I would of already signed that tender, it can be rescinded at anytime
I think it's obvious he doesn't care about that. He wants to play. If I were him I'd bounce. The Niners will probably end up letting him sign with another team in the end.

feelosofer

#ninergang
Daps
Reppin
Brick City, NJ
I agree. He's from FL so I'm definitely supporting. I only took down the AV because I thought for sure he was gone this season.

If it were I, I would want to be able to go to another team. He fumbled but overall his play has been nice. Don't re-sign him just to sit the bench. That is some Al Davis dirty shyt like he did Marcus Allen.

I still think he will resign, I think he has got that dog in him where he'll just work and re-prove himself. I hope he doesn't get cut, but he would be a boon to a lot of teams.