Run The Damn Ball Kyle!!! 2020 49ers Offseason Thread.

South Paw

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CML
bruh is known to get even moreso weird during off season. we seen this song n dance from him enough. he juss be typing as far as im concerned.
:yeshrug:he the off cousin you juss gotta rock wit just because
Just following his lead :manny:

FakeNews

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
With the how the super bowl ended and the way "experts" are talking about him. Jimmy G should be the most motivated man in football next season. With another year in Shanny's system and another season removed from his ACL injury. My expectation is for him to make the jump from very good to elite(quite frankly we need him to imo). Will be disappointed if he doesn't.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
giphy.gif

@ the last 2 post

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
What am I missing in here? Brehs calling it a wrap because of Buckner? I realize the player that Buckner is and the impact that he has on the line but still he’s 1 guy. Yall bored as shyt

I’m gonna man up and I’m not gonna push this on my brothers in here.

giphy.gif

It’s not “brehs” it’s mainly just me.
And it’s not just about losing Buck it’s some other decisions I’m just not too happy with them making:beli:

We’ll see and I know the games have to be played, but I’m preparing for the worst:to:

sidenikkagawd

We want all the smoke
Daps
What am I missing in here? Brehs calling it a wrap because of Buckner? I realize the player that Buckner is and the impact that he has on the line but still he’s 1 guy. Yall bored as shyt
I just don't like the idea of the FO not trying to replace DeFo. I hope Derrick Brown fall at 13 if we don't take Jeudy.

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
I just don't like the idea of the FO not trying to replace DeFo. I hope Derrick Brown fall at 13 if we don't take Jeudy.
Yeah I agree with this. It was a horrible trade, horrible horrible. shyt be killing me about the Niners. They invest in injury prone bums. They said Buckner only missed like 1 game in his career. I guess he was too healthy for the Niners to resign. :heh:

At least you had Bosa on the other side if Armstead was traded. There is no impact player at DT anywhere near Buckner.

1ncognegro

All Star
Daps
Reppin
#SidenikkaGang 804 VA
I’ve been rewatching games on red zone and I’m trying to figure out what happened to Pettis. You can see the ability but I can’t see why Shanny put him in the doghouse yet. He just needed reps. Now I’m only in week 4 so far but with everyone saying we need another receiver I’m tryna see why can’t Pettis just step up.

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
I’ve been rewatching games on red zone and I’m trying to figure out what happened to Pettis. You can see the ability but I can’t see why Shanny put him in the doghouse yet. He just needed reps. Now I’m only in week 4 so far but with everyone saying we need another receiver I’m tryna see why can’t Pettis just step up.

He can't catch a pass to safe his life. He had that game winning TD against the Steelers and that's basically it as far as big plays he made. He kept dropping shyt or never showing up/getting open when needed.

In 2 full seasons he hasn't showed anything for the fanbase or the front office to go "don't worry, he'll figure it out, we don't need other players".