Run The Damn Ball Kyle!!! 2020 49ers Offseason Thread.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
I'm really impressed with Jimmy. Coming back after a serious injury, helping leading the Niners to the SB. FIRST full year as a starter. I don't get the hate on the man. shyt is ridiculous. Went 5-0 with a a complete bum squad, but the defense is the only reason why the Niners win? :what:

People act like that didn’t happen and Shanny even that year said “he didn’t even know the playbook”

All he had was Taylor and Kittles and had Goodwin for that time looking promising.

We’ve seen him with trash pieces and ProBowl level pieces.

We’ve seen him out duel Breas and be the best QB on the field in a game with Rodgers TWICE.

He kept up with punk ass Baby Hair

What more does he really have to prove?

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Like Baker Mayfield had a defense with Myles Garrett and some other decent pieces and offense a pretty solid running game and two #1 WRs one being a top 5 currently in the game and he still sucked.

But people love to still highlight him as the next GOAT?? The fukk?

Dat916nigga

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I want a top corner over a WR. I don't think they have to go at 13 for WR if there is a better option in a trade.

They don’t need to go WR at 13 at all. In fact, it wouldn’t shock me if they trade down from both first rounders

There’s so much uncertainty this season and we need long term options at WR/CB/OT/DT. I could see them ending up with 3-4 picks in the first three rounds

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
I'm really impressed with Jimmy. Coming back after a serious injury, helping leading the Niners to the SB. FIRST full year as a starter. I don't get the hate on the man. shyt is ridiculous. Went 5-0 with a a complete bum squad, but the defense is the only reason why the Niners win? :what:
Ehhhh... I'm not sold. Did he outdo my expectations? Well hell yea... THEY made it to the Superbowl. But do I feel like Jimmy is one who lead them there? Hell nah. He didn't fukk it up. He won a few games for us. But he wasn't no top 5 QB or nothing. Maybe not top 10... I think that's where most people are at with him.

That's not bad at all. I'd have him around 11-12

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
Ehhhh... I'm not sold. Did he outdo my expectations? Well hell yea... THEY made it to the Superbowl. But do I feel like Jimmy is one who lead them there? Hell nah. He didn't fukk it up. He won a few games for us. But he wasn't no top 5 QB or nothing. Maybe not top 10... I think that's where most people are at with him.

That's not bad at all. I'd have him around 11-12
Coming off a serious injury, he played very well. Before the injury he went 5-0 with receivers nobody can name without googling them. Potential swing is definitely high. You armchair Qb's who never played the game don't get it.

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
They don’t need to go WR at 13 at all. In fact, it wouldn’t shock me if they trade down from both first rounders

There’s so much uncertainty this season and we need long term options at WR/CB/OT/DT. I could see them ending up with 3-4 picks in the first three rounds
If they picked up a early second rounder they could get Tee Higgins. That's the receiver IMO that would do the most damage in Kyle's scheme.

It would make sense to trade the pick(s) to get multiple draft picks in mid and later rounds. Niners have picked very well past the first round.

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Coming off a serious injury, he played very well. Before the injury he went 5-0 with receivers nobody can name without googling them. Potential swing is definitely high. You armchair Qb's who never played the game don't get it.
Oh you must be a former NFL player then huh? Just had to go dumb with it

Anyways... ACTUAL NFL QBs and hall of famers have said the same exact damn things I'm saying. So do they also not know what they are talking about? I said I got him about 11th or 12th in the league.. Where you got him? Who you think he's better than?

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
Oh you must be a former NFL player then huh? Just had to go dumb with it

Anyways... ACTUAL NFL QBs and hall of famers have said the same exact damn things I'm saying. So do they also not know what they are talking about? I said I got him about 11th or 12th in the league.. Where you got him? Who you think he's better than?

Not getting dumb with it. You never played. I can tell by the lame analysis you come in here once in awhile to drop.

How can you rate a guy after only one full season is starting:mjtf:

Mofos out her act like he been starting for several seasons. From what he has done so far he looked good.

But know it alls like you already have a decision set:mjlol:

Last edited:

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Not getting dumb with it. You never played. I can tell by the lame analysis you come in here once in awhile to drop.

How can you rate a guy after only one full season is starting:mjtf:

Mofos out her act like he been starting for several seasons. From what he has done so far he looked good.

But know it alls like you already have a decision set:mjlol:
Yea... Nice how you skipped how YOU never played.. Nobody in here played in the NFL to my knowledge.. And you skipped over NFL QB's and hall of famers saying what I said

So you, Mr. Arm Chair QB, are saying you know more than NFL Hall of famers :camby:

and 11-12 out of 32-64 is good you dummy

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
Yea... Nice how you skipped how YOU never played.. Nobody in here played in the NFL to my knowledge.. And you skipped over NFL QB's and hall of famers saying what I said

So you, Mr. Arm Chair QB, are saying you know more than NFL Hall of famers :camby:

and 11-12 out of 32-64 is good you dummy
And Hall of Famers haven't been wrong about players? :mjlol: Only an idiot would rank a player after one full season of starting compared to players who started for years. Simply isn't enough data. What you can say is he has progressed which you want to see in a QB. You also can see that he can win with a star studded team or with one full of scrubs. Your dumb ass would trade Garropolo for Stafford. That's all I need to know about your retarded football knowledge. You sreen name says it all. Know it all at it's best.

Now go suck a dead man's dikk you cornball RG3 ass fakkit.

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
And Hall of Famers haven't been wrong about players? :mjlol: Only an idiot would rank a player after one full season of starting compared to players who started for years. Simply isn't enough data. What you can say is he has progressed which you want to see in a QB. You also can see that he can win with a star studded team or with one full of scrubs. Your dumb ass would trade Garropolo for Stafford. That's all I need to know about your retarded football knowledge. You sreen name says it all. Know it all at it's best.

Now go suck a dead man's dikk you cornball RG3 ass fakkit.
Look at how emotional this dude is :umad:

Every year, this thread included, every person on earth evaluates players. After 1 game, after 6, after 60, after 160. It’s called watching with your eyes and telling what’s going on.

now for some reason you think you’re allowed to assess him but I’m not. I can’t put him 11th but you can cry like a little bytch cause you apparently rated him correctly

:umad::umad::umad:

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
Look at how emotional this dude is :umad:

Every year, this thread included, every person on earth evaluates players. After 1 game, after 6, after 60, after 160. It’s called watching with your eyes and telling what’s going on.

now for some reason you think you’re allowed to assess him but I’m not. I can’t put him 11th but you can cry like a little bytch cause you apparently rated him correctly

:umad::umad::umad:
You're the type of black dude other black people don't even acknowledge in real life. I get it. The internet makes you feel like somebody with your ho babble. :camby: