Run The Damn Ball Kyle!!! 2020 49ers Offseason Thread.

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
You're the type of black dude other black people don't even acknowledge in real life. I get it. The internet makes you feel like somebody with your ho babble. :camby:
All in your feelings. You the type of black man with Jimmy G’s nuts all in your mouth. Or is this Molly Qerim?

nikka is in a real life rage quit over an 11 ranking :russ:

I’m going to bed :umad::umad::umad::umad:

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
All in your feelings. You the type of black man with Jimmy G’s nuts all in your mouth. Or is this Molly Qerim?

nikka is in a real life rage quit over an 11 ranking :russ:

I’m going to bed :umad::umad::umad::umad:
I'm not ranking him at all dummy. One full season isn't enough Know it all. All I've said this whole time is he played very well and he gets a lot of hate and said I was impressed with his play with a bum team and a pro bowl team. Then your fakkit cornball brotha ass comes and quotes me about how you are not sold. Who gives a fukk if you not sold? Your'e a nobody that only has friends online. :mjlol:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Eh we have more or less the same team we had last year plus guys coming back from injury. Why can't we make another run.

He's doing some reverse-jinx thing :unimpressed:

Plus the schedule is damn near the same as last year. Even got a gimmie win against the Pats. :lolbron:

Theres now rumors that we may not be bringing back Breida:gucci:

I have mixed feelings about him.... it was hate/love...... but admittedly this niccas has done more, proved himself more and produced more than Jimmie fukkin Ward..... :martin: