Run The Damn Ball Kyle!!! 2020 49ers Offseason Thread.

South Paw

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CML
I thought that list was super bias. Jimmy was top 10 or better in almost every meaningful and he was a league leader in completing passes traveled over 20 yards before being caught.

Jimmy is a 2nd tier QB even with the interceptions but thats ok. I think that kind of disrespect fuels a guy like Jimmy.
Which list ? :lupe:
NFL 100?

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
I thought that list was super bias. Jimmy was top 10 or better in almost every meaningful and he was a league leader in completing passes traveled over 20 yards before being caught.

Jimmy is a 2nd tier QB even with the interceptions but thats ok. I think that kind of disrespect fuels a guy like Jimmy.
Nah... I think he's a great QB... But if Pat, Russ, A Rod are level 1 types... Ain't no way he's right below them. And I say that because he hasn't had the chance to PROVE he can be the best option for us to win. All those other guys, you hand the ball and say, go win this shyt please... We need 14-21 points real quick homie... We down 17... Save us......

I don't think Jimmy has done that yet. Maybe he will, but our team is a run first, defense second, short pass to medium pass third, put it all on Jimmy as a last resort. If Jimmy was 2nd tier, no way we let those motherfukkERS come back on us like that in the SB.

FakeNews

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Just for clarity it was an article by the athletic. There were 4 tiers voted by NFL Coaches and scouts. They rated 35 qbs, but I'll list them up to Jimmy G... its in order.

TIER 1
KC qb/Russ(tie)
Rodgers
Brees
Deshaun

TIER 2
Brady
Lamar
Ben
Stafford
Matt Ryan
Wentz
Dak
Rivers

TIER 3
Kyler
Cousins
Goff
Jimmy G

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Just for clarity it was an article by the athletic. There were 4 tiers voted by NFL Coaches and scouts. They rated 35 qbs, but I'll list them up to Jimmy G... its in order.

TIER 1
KC qb/Russ(tie)
Rodgers
Brees
Deshaun

TIER 2
Brady
Lamar
Ben
Stafford
Matt Ryan
Wentz
Dak
Rivers

TIER 3
Kyler
Cousins
Goff
Jimmy G

That list is shyt.... I feel like people give Rodgers too much respect and he feel off. People treat him like he’s Tom Brady.

He should be in Tier 2

Ben is old.... it is what it is..... he should be in 3 now

Stafford and Ryan should be in 3

Jimmy should be in 2

I call @FakeNews on that list

feelosofer

#ninergang
Daps
Reppin
Brick City, NJ
Nah... I think he's a great QB... But if Pat, Russ, A Rod are level 1 types... Ain't no way he's right below them. And I say that because he hasn't had the chance to PROVE he can be the best option for us to win. All those other guys, you hand the ball and say, go win this shyt please... We need 14-21 points real quick homie... We down 17... Save us......

I don't think Jimmy has done that yet. Maybe he will, but our team is a run first, defense second, short pass to medium pass third, put it all on Jimmy as a last resort. If Jimmy was 2nd tier, no way we let those motherfukkERS come back on us like that in the SB.

He was top 10 or better in almost every meaningful statistic in passing, Jimmy shouldn't be punished because he is surrounded by a very good team. He did what he had to do and to be honest, Kyle's poor 2nd half gameplanning was as more to blame than Jimmy's play. Why doesn't Mahomes get that same energy, he didn't play well in the superbowl either. That's my thing Jimmy gets punished for shyt that other QBs don't get punished for.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
He was top 10 or better in almost every meaningful statistic in passing, Jimmy shouldn't be punished because he is surrounded by a very good team. He did what he had to do and to be honest, Kyle's poor 2nd half gameplanning was as more to blame than Jimmy's play. Why doesn't Mahomes get that same energy, he didn't play well in the superbowl either. That's my thing Jimmy gets punished for shyt that other QBs don't get punished for.

It’s crazy man. Mahomes played like shyt for 53 of the 60 minutes of that game

But not he’s the greatest QB of all time off of 6 7 good minutes. It’s crazy

yseJ

Empire strikes back
Daps
Reppin
The Yay
we made some cuts and placed some peeps on PUP/IR

49ers trim 90-man roster, waiving players and placing others on injury lists

The following players have been placed on the Active/Physically Unable to Perform List:

The following players have been placed on the Active/Non-Football Injury List:

The following five players have been waived:

The following player has been waived/Non-Football Injury:

The following player has been waived/Non-Football Illness: