Run The Damn Ball Kyle!!! 2020 49ers Offseason Thread.

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
I’m sorry..... Ben, Brady, Rodgers and Rivers ain’t what they used to be and are washed.

If Ben and AB would’ve played us last year. We still wash them and Rodger had 2 chances.

fukk all the talk about “Bu Bu Bu Bu Bu Rodgers faced our Defense”

If he was even a third as great as folks still hyping him up to be, he’s have a game closer to what Brees looked like against our Defense.

Same Defense that Brees TORCHED and put 45 on and Jimmy had to drop 48 on in their home to win
Now we at a point where Aaron fukking Rodgers is washed and wouldn't do better on the Niners...

Same A Rod that went 26 td to 4 ints last year with 4000 plus yards? And who's on his offense besides him?

Come on now brehs.. This is my team too.. But Jimmy is a game manager through and through SO FAR

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Now we at a point where Aaron fukking Rodgers is washed and wouldn't do better on the Niners...

Same A Rod that went 26 td to 4 ints last year with 4000 plus yards? And who's on his offense besides him?

Come on now brehs.. This is my team too.. But Jimmy is a game manager through and through SO FAR

Jimmy is a QUARTERBACK and Winner and does what needs to be done.

He didn’t Game manage his 2 games in NE and his first 2 seasons and the few games before last years

And he didn’t game manage against NO when we needed him to step up cuz the defense was trash and the running game wasn’t enough

Also that same Aaron Rodger wouldve never beaten KC and lost worse to every team that luckily beat us.

Im tired of the excuses people make for ARod against his team. And just cuz you throw for 4000 don’t mean you’re great. Rivers been doing that for 15 years and sniffed the playoffs like once and Jameis did it last year and many folks call him trash

Last edited:

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Jimmy is a QUARTERBACK and Winner and does what needs to be done.

He didn’t Game manage his 2 games in NE and his first 2 seasons and the few games before last years

And he didn’t game manage against NO when we needed him to step up cuz the defense was trash and the running game wasn’t enough

Also that same Aaron Rodger wouldve never beaten KC and lost worse to every team that luckily beat us.

Im tired of the excuses people make for ARod against his team. And just cuz you throw for 4000 don’t mean you’re great. Rivers been doing that for 15 years and sniffed the playoffs like once and Jameis did it last year and many folks call him trash

Damn that tweet... If we win, it's cause he didn't fukk up the game.. A FEW games we can say we won because of Jimmy G

When the Packers win.. It's unquestionably because Rodgers won the game. A FEW games we can say they won because someone else

That's what I AM saying. and 26/4 with 4000 yards is the point. That's deadly when you throw 30-40 times a game... Put him with a running game where he only has to throw 20-25 times and he'd be magic. Again, lets stop it.

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
Well what Rodgers been doing since 2011?:stopitslime:

Man I swear man.... the power of the SuperBowl.... that that away and this nicca Aaron Rodgers is basically Vonny Testaverde:francis:

Jimmy just gonna have to get back and win one cuz I see he ain’t gonna get the same luxury and love as the other bum ass QBs that’s done if the the same as him in his shirt career but less

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Well what Rodgers been doing since 2011?:stopitslime:

Man I swear man.... the power of the SuperBowl.... that that away and this nicca Aaron Rodgers is basically Vonny Testaverde:francis:

Jimmy just gonna have to get back and win one cuz I see he ain’t gonna get the same luxury and love as the other bum ass QBs that’s done if the the same as him in his shirt career but less
Putting up some of the best QB numbers of all time while throwing to nikkas that ain't much better than me

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
Putting up some of the best QB numbers of all time while throwing to nikkas that ain't much better than me

meh..... no disrespect but they much better than you and me:russ:

Niccas go to training camp, battle and earn the right to start.

Now 3 years when Jimmy came to the team and finally got a chance to start and went undefeated with them bums that was prior to him 1-9.

You WAAAAAAAAY much better than most of them and again....... Undefeated

Team that had no Mostart, No Coleman, and the defense wasn’t hitting on nothing

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
meh..... no disrespect but they much better than you and me:russ:

Niccas go to training camp, battle and earn the right to start.

Now 3 years when Jimmy came to the team and finally got a chance to start and went undefeated with them bums that was prior to him 1-9.

You WAAAAAAAAY much better than most of them and again....... Undefeated

Team that had no Mostart, No Coleman, and the defense wasn’t hitting on nothing
I won't keep speaking bad on our team leader

I'll say this.. If Jimmy becomes who we all want him to be and what he's trending towards... He will be tier 1 soon enough

South Paw

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CML
Jimmy G is better than Rodgers... Tell me more

tenor.gif

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
Jimmy G is better than Rodgers... Tell me more

tenor.gif

I mean.... he did play her twice this past season and looked like the best QB on the field:hubie:

Rodger had ample time to prepare and do better to defeat us the second go around kinda like how we did y’all on the second go around:jawalrus:

South Paw

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CML
I mean.... he did play her twice this past season and looked like the best QB on the field:hubie:

Rodger had ample time to prepare and do better to defeat us the second go around kinda like how we did y’all on the second go around:jawalrus:
If y'all had drafted Rodgers over Alex you woulda had another dynasty probably with your last great defense

And Rodgers at qb def beats the chiefs in the bowl :manny:

Bryan Danielson

Daps
Reppin
If y'all had drafted Rodgers over Alex you woulda had another dynasty probably with your last great defense

Rodger 6-7 years ago maybe.

But if he can’t beat us in 2 shots..... not sure how he was gonna be the Chiefs.

If people want to criticize Jimmy off of one quarter and 15 mins or less against the Chiefs then Aaron got 120 Mins worth of criticism

feelosofer

#ninergang
Daps
Reppin
Brick City, NJ

We would have ruined Aaron Rodgers, don't get me wrong he's much more talented than Alex Smith but with that said, we were still recovering from the salary dump of 2003 we should have traded back for more picks.