Run The Damn Ball Kyle!!! 2020 49ers Offseason Thread.

King Kreole

natural blondie like goku
Daps
Calling Tomsula the worst coach is down right insane. :dwillhuh: He won more games than Chip. :mjtf: Then Shanny comes in and wins only one more game than him:gucci: his first season. It's called having a shytty team. No way he should have been fired after one season.

I'd probably have to go with Nolan. Mainly because he was a dikk head and was the reason why the Niners didn't get Rodgers. Didn't like him because refused to hop on one foot when asked. :what: Started players he liked even if they were trash. He overall was a trash coach.
Tomsula was a great DL coach, and was given a terrible hand taking over after our roster got decimated post-Harbaugh, but I feel like we hit rock bottom with him. That season was a total joke and we were laughing stocks. Kelly wasn't much better, we had the woat run defense streak under him, but we were already trash by then. :yeshrug:

feelosofer

#ninergang
Daps
Reppin
Brick City, NJ
@South Paw . Are you really ok with this? That is a lot for one player. Do you think he has an Earl Thomas level of impact on the team? I think the Seahawks mortgaged the future on this one not to mention you will have to pay him sooner or later.

South Paw

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CML
@South Paw . Are you really ok with this? That is a lot for one player. Do you think he has an Earl Thomas level of impact on the team? I think the Seahawks mortgaged the future on this one not to mention you will have to pay him sooner or later.

I really like this trade, I dont wanna say I love it because the cost is so much. Whether he is a Earl Thomas or not, I dunno know. I know that Adams is on a trajectory to be potentially that. though I would consider him more of a kam chancellor type. he seems better in coverage than kam, and kam was probably a better hitter than he was.

I used to get anxiety evey year about their first round picks, whether they gonna draft some 3rd round de, or 2nd round rb so I'm good with a game breaking all pro ss that yall might of went after. I know pete gonna get the most outta him as well. I saw a piece from grant cohn earlier that said that the hawks only have 3 1st rounders on their whole roster, and 1 of those is bruce irvin, so 1st rounders is not how they build.

but they gonna pay him for sure, I wouldnt be surprised if they didnt have the framework already in place.