Run The Damn Ball Kyle!!! 2020 49ers Offseason Thread.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
I'm looking forward to these guys producing there is a lot of potential for our offense to take another step up.

Same. I pray they remain healthy and I’m anxious to see what they do getting them Deebo Reps and snaps

Cuz man.... imagine if Trent does become our Wes

Hurd exceeds all expectations and THEN Deebo returns to form with McKinnon being who he was expected to be with Mostart.

This team will be crazy for years to come on this run.

Like I legit believe we have the chance to be a mini dynasty. If we can win just one SB..... we probably winning atleast 2 more

Dat916nigga

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ok.... I couldn’t remember. Not sure why that’s coming up on the Niners Board with all the Niner news:ehh:

Sidenote.... Joey Bosa reupped with Charger so I guess he won’t be joining his brother anytime soon:francis:

Yeah I saw Joey got 5 years/$135M with $102M guaranteed

That’ll probably be the floor when Nick’s extension talks start in a couple years

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
He was top 10 or better in almost every meaningful statistic in passing, Jimmy shouldn't be punished because he is surrounded by a very good team. He did what he had to do and to be honest, Kyle's poor 2nd half gameplanning was as more to blame than Jimmy's play. Why doesn't Mahomes get that same energy, he didn't play well in the superbowl either. That's my thing Jimmy gets punished for shyt that other QBs don't get punished for.
I'm going on eye test... Mahomes can be handed the ball and make miracles.. And does it CONSISTENTLY.. I haven't seen Jimmy make any. I do not think, if Jimmy was on these other teams, that he'd produce and be that #1 reason you win the game. Those other guys are.

And this is his first full season with no injury. The book isn't closed. Lord knows I hope he gets there. But imagine this team with those other qb's on the list. Do we get better or worse?

TIER 2
Brady - Better
Lamar - Ehhhh but with our run game, I'd say better... Passing we all know
Ben - Better
Stafford - Ehhhh.. I know his arm is better, but we ain't seen him in the clutch either
Matt Ryan - Better
Wentz - Better if healthy
Dak - Better
Rivers - Better

I'm saying with our running game, you can plug almost anyone in and get the same RUNNING results... I don't think Jimmy is a better passer than these guys beyond Lamar

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm going on eye test... Mahomes can be handed the ball and make miracles.. And does it CONSISTENTLY.. I haven't seen Jimmy make any. I do not think, if Jimmy was on these other teams, that he'd produce and be that #1 reason you win the game. Those other guys are.

And this is his first full season with no injury. The book isn't closed. Lord knows I hope he gets there. But imagine this team with those other qb's on the list. Do we get better or worse?

TIER 2
Brady - Better
Lamar - Ehhhh but with our run game, I'd say better... Passing we all know
Ben - Better
Stafford - Ehhhh.. I know his arm is better, but we ain't seen him in the clutch either
Matt Ryan - Better
Wentz - Better if healthy
Dak - Better
Rivers - Better

I'm saying with our running game, you can plug almost anyone in and get the same RUNNING results... I don't think Jimmy is a better passer than these guys beyond Lamar
Rivers?

Are you serious? He has no arm left

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
I’m sorry..... Ben, Brady, Rodgers and Rivers ain’t what they used to be and are washed.

If Ben and AB would’ve played us last year. We still wash them and Rodger had 2 chances.

fukk all the talk about “Bu Bu Bu Bu Bu Rodgers faced our Defense”

If he was even a third as great as folks still hyping him up to be, he’s have a game closer to what Brees looked like against our Defense.

Same Defense that Brees TORCHED and put 45 on and Jimmy had to drop 48 on in their home to win